Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The quality of the player and their progress on training

Rookie

The quality of the player and their progress on training

How could we know the player will have a high progress on their training. I used to know that the higher the price the higher the progress their will achieve. But I try it myself with new player I bought with age 19 cost 2.52m compare to my own player age 21 cost 1.6m and my player have the better progress on both matches and training. So what is the exact way to find out ??

For me it is price comp, all day long!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Why compare with players of a different age? They decrease in price when they get older so comparing players of different ages is pretty silly to be honest.

You should compare it with players of the same age.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by onstyle View Post
    How could we know the player will have a high progress on their training. I used to know that the higher the price the higher the progress their will achieve. But I try it myself with new player I bought with age 19 cost 2.52m compare to my own player age 21 cost 1.6m and my player have the better progress on both matches and training. So what is the exact way to find out ??
    As you can see, it's a 0,92K difference which is almost "nothing". Don't know on what lvl you're at, but the 18-19 yr olds should cost x4 or x5 times as the +20 to be concidered as "fast trainers". I think you bought a "duck".
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    You dont compare different ages with prices. You have to look at the market and see where your price for your 19yo comes in. 2.52m is half of what it should be at lvl 5 for a fast trainer.

go to the market, click on the top to organize by age and look for 19yo and that will give you an idea.

Rookie
    The reason I compare the 21 to 19 years old player is because obviously the 19 years old player should progress better but in my case the 21 years old player progress a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Why compare with players of a different age? They decrease in price when they get older so comparing players of different ages is pretty silly to be honest.

You should compare it with players of the same age.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    You dont compare different ages with prices. You have to look at the market and see where your price for your 19yo comes in. 2.52m is half of what it should be at lvl 5 for a fast trainer.

go to the market, click on the top to organize by age and look for 19yo and that will give you an idea.
    Am alittle bit confuse, can you explain more about that. Thx in advance

Banned
    Am alittle bit confuse, can you explain more about that. Thx in advance
    for me at level 5, the best 19yo fast trainers are between $5-6M.

So if I had your 19yo at $2.52M, he would be somewhere in the middle or a medium trainer.

Go to the transfer market and organize based on age.

You will see that my 19yo in the list are between $3-5M. If I wanted the faster trainer I would go for the one worth $4.98M, but even then he is not the fastest trainer as they will be over $5M, closer to $6M.

If you want the fastest trainers, go with the most expensive. 100% of the time.

And BTW, my market SUCKS. Hardly ANY 4/5 *!!!!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    for me at level 5, the best 19yo fast trainers are between $5-6M.

So if I had your 19yo at $2.52M, he would be somewhere in the middle or a medium trainer.

Go to the transfer market and organize based on age.

You will see that my 19yo in the list are between $3-5M. If I wanted the faster trainer I would go for the one worth $4.98M, but even then he is not the fastest trainer as they will be over $5M, closer to $6M.

If you want the fastest trainers, go with the most expensive. 100% of the time.

And BTW, my market SUCKS. Hardly ANY 4/5 *!!!!!!
    Is the stars matter ? my 21 yo player is 4* and my 19 yo is 5*(with 34q one more point to 6*)

I'm at level 3 )

Banned
    Ok, it doesnt matter for stars or ANYTHING other than PRICE.

Only PRICE/VALUE matters for training fast. That is the point of value. the higher the value, the faster the training.

I just looked at my lvl 4 account and it is still the same value for fast trainers...$4-6M with $5.5-6M being the fastest trainers.

So at lvl 3, it should be the same. If you want a fast trainer, buy player worth $4-6M.

Stars mean absolutely nothing except player QUALITY. Quality has nothing to do with training, only gameplay.

and Age means something as well for training fast. 18-22 yo train the fastest. I have not looked at the chart lately, so someone will correct me if I am wrong, but anything over 22 and their training rate starts to decline.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast