Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The quality of the player and their progress on training

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Ok, it doesnt matter for stars or ANYTHING other than PRICE.

Only PRICE/VALUE matters for training fast. That is the point of value. the higher the value, the faster the training.

I just looked at my lvl 4 account and it is still the same value for fast trainers...$4-6M with $5.5-6M being the fastest trainers.

So at lvl 3, it should be the same. If you want a fast trainer, buy player worth $4-6M.

Stars mean absolutely nothing except player QUALITY. Quality has nothing to do with training, only gameplay.

and Age means something as well for training fast. 18-22 yo train the fastest. I have not looked at the chart lately, so someone will correct me if I am wrong, but anything over 22 and their training rate starts to decline.
    You are absolutely right!

Quote Originally Posted by onstyle View Post
    How could we know the player will have a high progress on their training. I used to know that the higher the price the higher the progress their will achieve. But I try it myself with new player I bought with age 19 cost 2.52m compare to my own player age 21 cost 1.6m and my player have the better progress on both matches and training. So what is the exact way to find out ??
    i guess you are lev 2 manager, i'm level 2 too,

21 cost 1.6 M
    19 cost 2,52 M ----> 20 cost 2M ---> 21 cost 1.6 M
    if they less than Q29, they are fast trainer,
    your 2 player could be the same rating if they are the same quality, noted that there is alway a random factor( 20-30%) in traning and in match, so you need do more test to confirm who is better.
    in this case, the less quality player normally train faster
    i'm not totally sure, but price decrease about 25 % when age +1. so
    Last edited by tongly45; 06-26-2013 at 05:25 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Rookie
    Ok, it doesnt matter for stars or ANYTHING other than PRICE.

Only PRICE/VALUE matters for training fast. That is the point of value. the higher the value, the faster the training.

I just looked at my lvl 4 account and it is still the same value for fast trainers...$4-6M with $5.5-6M being the fastest trainers.

So at lvl 3, it should be the same. If you want a fast trainer, buy player worth $4-6M.

Stars mean absolutely nothing except player QUALITY. Quality has nothing to do with training, only gameplay.

and Age means something as well for training fast. 18-22 yo train the fastest. I have not looked at the chart lately, so someone will correct me if I am wrong, but anything over 22 and their training rate starts to decline.
    Hate to say that, but i think you're wrong.

One of my fastest trainers is worth 1.65M and he gains 50 every stretching session. IMO he definitely qualifies for a fast trainer.

Another player i just bought is worth 3.2M. He gains only 55~60 every stretching session.

So, if u mean that that 1.5 M difference accounts for nothing. These two players are q21 and q28 respectively. (in level 3)

Also from a analytical basis, u are saying that the price only depends on the training rate. so, a fast trainer is worth 6M in level 1 and 6M still in level 19? Thats an obvious no! Cuz then u're saying that level 1 players can never afford fast trainers and level 19 guys have a full team of fast trainers with a few thousand million to spare? no way!
    Level 2: League runner up, Champions League winner
    Level 1: League Champion

Apprentice
    A fast trainer actually does worth more.

For example this 2 players
    The quality of the player and their progress on training-imageuploadedbytapatalk1373509559.691660.jpg
    The differences is about .04M and is only 2 years diference.
    Ivan gains about 50/90/180 in hard training and 200 per match. Where Golan barely does hit 100 in practice match.

ivan normally get 3-4 points every 2 match somethis 5-6 if he get man of the match. i had him since my 1st season at 15*

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    A fast trainer actually does worth more.

For example this 2 players
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373509559.691660.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	9421
    The differences is about .04M and is only 2 years diference.
    Ivan gains about 50/90/180 in hard training and 200 per match. Where Golan barely does hit 100 in practice match.

ivan normally get 3-4 points every 2 match somethis 5-6 if he get man of the match. i had him since my 1st season at 15*
    Nope. The fastest trainer costs much expensive than usual. In level 1, they costs more than 1M, and hits 10M in Level 5...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    for me at level 5, the best 19yo fast trainers are between $5-6M.

So if I had your 19yo at $2.52M, he would be somewhere in the middle or a medium trainer.

Go to the transfer market and organize based on age.

You will see that my 19yo in the list are between $3-5M. If I wanted the faster trainer I would go for the one worth $4.98M, but even then he is not the fastest trainer as they will be over $5M, closer to $6M.

If you want the fastest trainers, go with the most expensive. 100% of the time.

And BTW, my market SUCKS. Hardly ANY 4/5 *!!!!!!
    I'd argue that a 19y fast trainer would cost more on level 5, but I guess that market of yours explains it, lol.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Nope. The fastest trainer costs much expensive than usual. In level 1, they costs more than 1M, and hits 10M in Level 5...
    I know they cost more. Im just saying that fastest trainer cost more than a regular
    I believe mine is cause compare from all the other player i got he is the one that get the most points out of training and match. Maybe he is not. Sometimes he does 40/60/120 in hard training. Other time he does 80/120/180. But at least i get my 5* each season with him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12