Thread: Champions League vs League Matches

Angry Champions League vs League Matches

Are Champions League and League Matches played differently?
    I have won the league undefeated for the last 3 seasons in a row but cannot win anything in the CL or Cup matches.
    I play the same teams in the League and then in the CL. I use the same players, tactics, etc.
    I always win easily in the League but always lose in the CL.

Can anyone guess as to why????
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________

Addicted
    Arael, in champions League you get the top 4 player of the last season in various leagues, so it should really be more difficult

Rookie
    he's saying that teams from his league are losing to him in the league, but beating him in the champions league. i'd say that's pretty realistic because premier league teams might be a team in the league and then lose to that same team in the champions league.

Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    he's saying that teams from his league are losing to him in the league, but beating him in the champions league. i'd say that's pretty realistic because premier league teams might be a team in the league and then lose to that same team in the champions league.
    Thanks Royal, that’s exactly what I’m saying….but why ?
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________

Apprentice
    It shouldn’t happen on a regular basis. However, Nordeus does seem to tighten the screws some seasons to give others a chance to win either the Cup or CL. I have found it is more likely the CL. Not saying the inferior team wins always, but the score will be closer than league play. Another thing is the draw, there are seasons the top two or three teams are going to meet each other before the final so lesser teams can advance to the final. This happens a lot.

Banned
    Champions League is supposed to be more difficult to play so everything is okay I think