Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: The last 5 games...

VIP

The last 5 games...

We were 6 points ahead of runner-up, now we are 4 points behind... I'm ending this, so you can troll someone else... You know where you can stick this stupid game...

The last 5 games...-1gyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    The last 5 games...-1gyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    The last 5 games...-1gyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    The last 5 games...-1gyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    The last 5 games...-1gyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    The last 5 games...-1gyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    The last 5 games...-1gyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    The last 5 games...-1gyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

Rookie
    Siempre quejándose este pibe

Apprentice
    My team also no longer wins a match when at the start of the season everything is going well. My defenders are absent subscribers and my attackers miss everything, today I find myself 9th. My conclusion I indeed believe that the administrators are able to troll us when we post negative comments, which for me are only the reality of the game unfortunately. So I decided to tank to start again next season on new bases. unfortunately it's my association that will suffer because I would be x1.

Apprentice
    Weird Weird, my team has just played the leader, with good morale, and a condition not at the top and I lead 2-0 at halftime, forced to modify my team not to win the final result is 2- 2. You have to explain myself with a team at the top, same tactics, I lose 1-4, 2-6 and 2-6. I do not understand !!!!
    Ouvrir dans Google Traduction

Commenta

Banned
    Why are you so disappointed? Do you really think that the game developers do everything to make you lose again and again? Start a new season and your team will finally reach the top.

Rookie
    i had a week like that where i had 2 draws and 2 losses by one goal. it happens. i might end up in 4th after scoring the most goals and allowing the least.

all that winning in your history and you're this bothered. this is suppose to be fun, if it's stressing you out like this forget the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Francois Mourocq View Post
    My conclusion I indeed believe that the administrators are able to troll us when we post negative comments, which for me are only the reality of the game unfortunately.
    Do you honestly believe that by posting negative comments the admins make your team play badly? Or are you joking?
    If you are serious, then I kindly suggest you look at your tactics and game preparation. Those are the deciding factors in how your team plays, not someone else putting a curse on your team.
    PaulG likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator