Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Season 154 - Are you ready?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Now, this went 4 steps forward... Opponent had only one chance off target in the first half and then, they score 4 from 4 on target... This game is a joke...

Attachment 138926
    The last season, in 12 games of the first week, we conceded 10 goals... Opponents were pretty much of the same quality as now... This season I brought two new DCs to the team and improved my defence for more than 11%... Yet, we conceded 18 goals in 4 games... Opponent's teams efficiency - 50% - 62% - 57% - 100%... This game is a joke...

Season 154 - Are you ready?-1gu.jpg
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 02-02-2022 at 02:10 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    3/3 victories so far. Maybe will play for a while.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

VIP
    Now, this went 4 steps forward... Opponent had only one chance off target in the first half and then, they score 4 from 4 on target... This game is a joke...

Attachment 138926
    Will this s**t ever end??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? In 4 of 5 games conceding from the first opponent's chance... Does anyone else have the same experience about this??????????

Season 154 - Are you ready?-1guuuuuuuu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    3/3 victories so far. Maybe will play for a while.
    Welcome back

Will this s**t ever end??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? In 4 of 5 games conceding from the first opponent's chance... Does anyone else have the same experience about this??????????

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1guuuuuuuu.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	138932
    Why don't you try to read the scenario? the shoot efficency is a key factor, you can read this since the very beginning of the matches and know if favours one team.
    You have a dominance power problem related in your squad, try to understand this and read the games as the engine would do, because all this is about powers assigned, lists and variables.
    The engine creates scenarios using some of the avaliable conditionants and the variations in the ratings.
    A scenario where the efficency is given to your opponent requires some changes in your formation.
    As always the first you need to control is the possession bar, since the game only simulates attacking game, and this gives you the animations once you set the right settings to get the possession control.
    The second important factor that you should read in every game, is the one you are showing, the efficency, and the third is the aggressivity in individual players/team and then you can focus on the corners/FKs efficency since a good player there should score around the 50% of chances.

Check my guides that are somewhere in the forum, I already tryied to explain a bit how the engine works to simulate the games, what is the contributive power, and the dominance power that each player have assigned internally as a value. How the engine creates 2 lists, one for attacking animations and another for defensive animations, and how to get the possession bar control which is the most important and many times the unique thing you should do apart from understand the beatability margins.

Try to share in a different post, captures about your squad screen where it shows the last 5 ratings of your whole team. Otherwise, if you don't have the intention to change anything or improve something you will stay here 2 more years exactly at the same point you are now, which is the same point where you where two years ago right now.

VIP
    Mate... I play this game for 8 years and I have won 99 trophies in 92 seasons with Celtic 1888... I have watched tens of thousands of games and I know exactly when the engine is messing up... I know exactly what my players are capable of and whats beyond their limits... Are you really serious in attempts to teach me how to play this game???

Season 154 - Are you ready?-1guuuuuuuuuu.jpg

Addicted
    agree, this season totaly messed up from start, my example-; first match super league, oponent team 60% weaker, 2 players app 100% rest of team 2* players, with formation i dont know how is legal to save - all players on one side of field- and yet i barely win this match, in game changing attack style make it worst, so, khris, you think it is normal that 140% players attacking trough empty flank and midle cant handle 50% def and goalie?
    Steppenwolf likes this.

VIP
    The last season my team United started at 86%... All my opponents in the league were around 110%, so we finished 14th, with only 5 draw games, trolling 5 opponents...
    This season my team started at 104% and no, league opponents are not around 110%, but around 130%... I'm very close to shut down this team, so my opponents can play against a bot, because there is no difference for them, but for me it's waste of time...

Season 154 - Are you ready?-1guuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
    Season 154 - Are you ready?-1guuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
    Season 154 - Are you ready?-1guuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

VIP
    €60 for a single player... Dream on... I never bought any player for this price, but "brilliant" Nordeus engine keep offering this s**t... How about to offer, at least once in 20 seasons, a weaker player, for less tokens and try to find out if I'm gonna buy him???????????? I mean, you want me to spend some tokens, right????? Then, why you don't actually offer something that I might consider to buy?????

Attachment 138921
    Another expensive offer...

Season 154 - Are you ready?-1guuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

The last season my team United started at 86%... All my opponents in the league were around 110%, so we finished 14th, with only 5 draw games, trolling 5 opponents...
    This season my team started at 104% and no, league opponents are not around 110%, but around 130%... I'm very close to shut down this team, so my opponents can play against a bot, because there is no difference for them, but for me it's waste of time...
    You are now 1 level below top server, almost only higher % teams here. You must tank a few seasons to get easy draws again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast