Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Season 154 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    agree, this season totaly messed up from start, my example-; first match super league, oponent team 60% weaker, 2 players app 100% rest of team 2* players, with formation i dont know how is legal to save - all players on one side of field- and yet i barely win this match, in game changing attack style make it worst, so, khris, you think it is normal that 140% players attacking trough empty flank and midle cant handle 50% def and goalie?
    But, thats not new. As I stated before, the game works using lists, not a perceptible/logical behaviour, it counts the players from the 3 basic areas -attack-middle-defense- to fill the lists so thats why the position doesn't matter at all, the displaying of players over the field is cosmetic. The "move" or "switch" can change the player from the list position which depend on the variable.
    And then, the beatability margin changed years ago when the scores system changed, so the typical scores we had every season vs much lower teams like 14-0 16-0 were calibrated with a realistic purpose by setting a "scores cap", and now a 16-0 maybe turns into a 4-0.

I keep my line in what I'm trying to explain, that is basically that the game have a system and a ratio in the margins from the starting teams quality (team vs team quality distance) and then once the engine sets the scenario, and fills the lists with "some players" and not the 11, doing a simplification in the team to create a different situation in every match.

Is it awkward when the opponent place all players in a row and without attend, he still earning a draw or win? nope. xDbut isnt, a realistic win, is a win "by system", because of the sistem procedure and engine interpretation of the data.
    Think like the engine, watch Robocop.
    Last edited by khris; 02-03-2022 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Mate... I play this game for 8 years and I have won 99 trophies in 92 seasons with Celtic 1888... I have watched tens of thousands of games and I know exactly when the engine is messing up... I know exactly what my players are capable of and whats beyond their limits... Are you really serious in attempts to teach me how to play this game???

Attachment 138933
    I know very well for how long have you been playing, and I know very well too for how long have you been complaining xD I only try to help as I usually do in every single platform like FB or the forum where people comes with a different story and game perception, and, I tagged you and replied, because your situation seems static through the years. Your complain, is persistent, and mainly the same in many aspects for months, so, when you say - "I know exactly what my players are capable of and whats beyond their limits." - maybe, you are missing something.
    I mean, you have a expectative of your players, based in one perception, but this perception don't seems to help you resolve the eternal dilemma that tortures your soul.
    So I invite you to try to get another viewpoint.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I know very well for how long have you been playing, and I know very well too for how long have you been complaining xD I only try to help as I usually do in every single platform like FB or the forum where people comes with a different story and game perception, and, I tagged you and replied, because your situation seems static through the years. Your complain, is persistent, and mainly the same in many aspects for months, so, when you say - "I know exactly what my players are capable of and whats beyond their limits." - maybe, you are missing something.
    I mean, you have a expectative of your players, based in one perception, but this perception don't seems to help you resolve the eternal dilemma that tortures your soul.
    So I invite you to try to get another viewpoint.
    Here, saga continues... 5th time in 7 games... I bought new GK, 20% stronger, with 30% better important attributes... Motivated all my players to max... Boosted defence from sideline at the beginning of the game, but outcome is the same... All this was happening before, with a lot of different formations and setups, but not as frequently as now...

Season 154 - Are you ready?-1gt.jpg

A few questions i have been wanting to ask.

Is it difficult getting into top 4 when nearing top of the server? Possible without spending or tanking? What level will manipulating stop working if the max level is around 103 for my current server.

Is there a reason why some active strong teams avoid joining associations? Are there any cons related to playing in associations?

Is trusted token seller (admin/moderator of TE elite group) an employee or an official representative of TE? Will players be punished for buying tokens from him? He sounds pretty legit and has positive reviews from many high level players.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-04-2022 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    A few questions i have been wanting to ask.

Is it difficult getting into top 4 when nearing top of the server? Possible without spending or tanking? What level will manipulating stop working if the max level is around 103 for my current server.

Is there a reason why some active strong teams avoid joining associations? Are there any cons related to playing in associations?

Is trusted token seller (admin/moderator of TE elite group) an employee or an official representative of TE? Will players be punished for buying tokens from him? He sounds pretty legit and has positive reviews from many high level players.
    It may be more difficult than in lower levels but for manipulators it should still be possible, as there are still multiple leagues and always some easier ones. However you will probably need around 120-130% to be sure to do it, even in easy leagues. Of course varying from servers.
    It is more that you will have a very tough shot in CL and cup then, when multiple 9 star teams are battling.

I don't know why you should refuse to play association. Maybe they are just not interested in it. It is just nice for getting free token however.

This seller guy I have seen him as well. I don't know, I assume he will buy stuff at free token offers for you and so he can "sell" token for lower prices. Personally I stay away from these kind of things, but I'm not sure if it is against tos or anything.
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It may be more difficult than in lower levels but for manipulators it should still be possible, as there are still multiple leagues and always some easier ones. However you will probably need around 120-130% to be sure to do it, even in easy leagues. Of course varying from servers.
    It is more that you will have a very tough shot in CL and cup then, when multiple 9 star teams are battling.

I don't know why you should refuse to play association. Maybe they are just not interested in it. It is just nice for getting free token however.

This seller guy I have seen him as well. I don't know, I assume he will buy stuff at free token offers for you and so he can "sell" token for lower prices. Personally I stay away from these kind of things, but I'm not sure if it is against tos or anything.
    Thanks Der Ryan. Good to know why the level 90s and above often have 2x multiplier. Yeah i too see no loss in participating in associations. Even if i was inactive i would play at lower divisions which doesn’t require attendance. but when i use the search for members function to invite players for my farming association, i always see really good players without associations and its often the same guys everytime. The prices that guy offers must be really reasonable and it’s shocking that players are buying 8-10k tokens each time.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Here, saga continues... 5th time in 7 games... I bought new GK, 20% stronger, with 30% better important attributes... Motivated all my players to max... Boosted defence from sideline at the beginning of the game, but outcome is the same... All this was happening before, with a lot of different formations and setups, but not as frequently as now...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1gt.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	138938
    Can you share the screen that show all team last 5 ratings?

VIP
    Finally won a game without conceding... The first 4 games, 18 goals conceded, the last 4 games, only 5 goals conceded... Still, a lot of scripting in attack, in the second half...

Season 154 - Are you ready?-1gttttt.jpg
    Season 154 - Are you ready?-1gtttttt.jpg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But, thats not new. As I stated before, the game works using lists, not a perceptible/logical behaviour, it counts the players from the 3 basic areas -attack-middle-defense- to fill the lists so thats why the position doesn't matter at all, the displaying of players over the field is cosmetic. The "move" or "switch" can change the player from the list position which depend on the variable.
    And then, the beatability margin changed years ago when the scores system changed, so the typical scores we had every season vs much lower teams like 14-0 16-0 were calibrated with a realistic purpose by setting a "scores cap", and now a 16-0 maybe turns into a 4-0.

I keep my line in what I'm trying to explain, that is basically that the game have a system and a ratio in the margins from the starting teams quality (team vs team quality distance) and then once the engine sets the scenario, and fills the lists with "some players" and not the 11, doing a simplification in the team to create a different situation in every match.

Is it awkward when the opponent place all players in a row and without attend, he still earning a draw or win? nope. xDbut isnt, a realistic win, is a win "by system", because of the sistem procedure and engine interpretation of the data.
    Think like the engine, watch Robocop.
    strange khris, if you changed those score scripts, why in sponsor event is quest win league match with 5 or more goals difference?

Pro
    Weird stuff

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    The Best of the Best

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast