Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By AFC_Ajax
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By tomu741

Thread: Top Eleven over the last 3 years...!

Angry Top Eleven over the last 3 years...!

Hello all,

I've been playing Top Eleven for 9 years and I have the Manager level: 89. The whole game gets worse every year. Players could reach morale level if the player has played and became an 8 or more in a game. Now they just lose the moral level in every game. Today even two players had a 10 but the level went from fantastic to good. Other things like having 6 managers watching the game (+15% in a home game) in your favorite, your players are all over 92% fit, all 11 players morale is fantastic, training with 40% bonuses, my team 96.8 and the opponent is 88, 7, home team 65% possession and 35% away, but at the end the result is 1-1 with the away team 2 yellow cards and one red. Home team no cards. I know the ball is round but this has been the case more and more lately. I don't like it much anymore, play it daily and won a lot but the last 3 years it has really gone downhill and am even thinking about stopping this nonsense. I no longer enjoy this dishonesty and commercial commercials. More and more often have to buy suitcases for a lot of money, no for me the end seems near....!
    Last edited by AFC_Ajax; 02-04-2022 at 07:00 PM.
    Altiplano, bolodewe.12.16 and Flow like this.

Addicted
    Morale drops was always like this. As i remember.
    Between 97 and 89 isn't so much quality difference so the result could be like this.

But yes, the most known bugs are there for ages and Nordeus not gonna fix these anytime soon. Like substitution time bug for example .

Top Eleven over the last 3 years...!

Thing is that a lot of us older Managers have been playing this game for several years and have seen how the game has evolved and progressed. Without a doubt the promotions and advertising have increased and it encourages you to buy things without quite being “pay to win”. This is only in keeping with other games in the marketplace. It is possible to play the game and win without spending a penny but gets increasingly more difficult the higher up you progress where you are up against managers who are savvy and know exactly what you know. Not like the inexperienced managers in the lower levels still learning.
    You can only play the game as best you can. I too have been playing for over 8 years and for me it is still fun but in a slightly different way.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    No doubt that the game is fine to play even without paying. Top eleven almost have no competitors to catch this level.
    But the reality is that developers are somehow very weak in making the game progressing in the tactical way. And of course leaves a lot of unsolved problems in the game. They went for other type of game side - competitions, events etc. which is like background for chosen way of the game.

This reminds a bit of fifa - somehow poor, monotonous gameplay but very fancy and shiny other part of game elements like cards which does not leave disinterested people.
    dave1311 likes this.

they just want stupids to invest money in the game. for example this new thing with purple crap to gain more gems or whatever it is, its uselles and they want u to give 40 tokens for 10 hotshots, i would try to understand if its 5 tokens for 40 okay, but how dumb u have to be to invest so much in uselless crap

Apprentice
    I agree, losing a match with a players has a good match rating, even my attacker rated 10 is non sense, like my opponent plays with magic.