Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Corner takers?

Corner takers?

What is the way the corner takers could be more effective? The right foot player on the left corner or right foot player on the right corner?

Sent from my Redmi 8 using Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mianusman View Post
    What is the way the corner takers could be more effective? The right foot player on the left corner or right foot player on the right corner?

I haven't played this game for a while so my answer might not be true but as far as I am aware there's no benefit and is just cosmetic, just like height, weight, etc. If somebody says the otherwise would be nice to see some information to backup their statement.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

There's a YouTube video about it, and other set pieces,somewhere. Basically it depends on whether you want in-swingers or the corner to go out into the penalty box. Use a two-footed played and you won't have that problem.

i use the player with the most crossing skills cause the ones with spec.ability mostly have very low crossing skills, so it makes no sence to put them on the norner

Quote Originally Posted by mianusman View Post

Test the team vs a 1* team, -9 levels lower than you at least. Then, the "best player" for FK and Corners is 1 for each position, the leg doesn't matter because it is only a cosmetic information like the weight or heigh, and you, may have 5 players with FK/corners SA and notice that is your KG who have more success.

So, there is a variable role, that is assigned to a player to perform as the best FK/Corners men, and it remains stable for some time or until you buy a new player -then this role can move of player- so, do the test, place 1 player in the right and one in the left, and if one misses a Corner assistance, change the player for another. Then if one have success keep him to know, from the next streak of 3-5 corners, how many of them are successful.
    The engine wants you performing as manager and testing your own players, so try this and tell me how are you doing.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Test the team vs a 1* team, -9 levels lower than you at least. Then, the "best player" for FK and Corners is 1 for each position, the leg doesn't matter because it is only a cosmetic information like the weight or heigh, and you, may have 5 players with FK/corners SA and notice that is your KG who have more success.

So, there is a variable role, that is assigned to a player to perform as the best FK/Corners men, and it remains stable for some time or until you buy a new player -then this role can move of player- so, do the test, place 1 player in the right and one in the left, and if one misses a Corner assistance, change the player for another. Then if one have success keep him to know, from the next streak of 3-5 corners, how many of them are successful.
    The engine wants you performing as manager and testing your own players, so try this and tell me how are you doing.
    Sir, Thanks for replying with details. And kindly tell me one more thing, does crossing attribute link with corner taking? And your corner takers should be your wingbacks or wingers?

Banned
    If a GK takes corners, does this give you more offensive players in the box?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by United2019 View Post
    If a GK takes corners, does this give you more offensive players in the box?
    I've tried that but I haven't seen any improvement.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook