Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Offical] 3D Live Matches - COMING SOON!

Addicted
    hmmm 3D, this is for better wiev how 2* goalie save net from 8* attacker?

On useless question bout 3D..so now we can choose the player skin color/face/facial hair/whatever or it's just by default same looking person with same height on all 22 players on field?

Might as well just stick with 2D

Edited: Nevermind, the player look probably will be random generated, nodeus probably can make us customize the player look for tokens like changing name, nationality etc but that'll probably take a load of phone memory/space so hopefully no.

Also looking forward for the jersey looks like in 3D, they better not give us blank color jersey & only show our jersey when player scored/injured/carded like the normal 2D highlights.

Last edited by jarharnamme; 02-22-2022 at 07:48 AM.

Addicted
    Come on, folks. I think we had spent enough time with 2d view. Now its time to explore the new era with 3d view. There are plenty of opportunities for all kinds of redevelopment in terms of player animations, stadium ambiance, variable weather, referee interactions, injuries, camera view angles, new imported jerseys, kits, player faces, manager reactions on pitch side, replay goals, match highlights, goal celebrations and much more fun i forgot to say.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 02-22-2022 at 07:42 AM.

let's hope the game didn't crash when we're viewing in 3d

It's about time, this future is the first thing that nordeus does in the right direction.
    I hope the next step is to minize players power training time.
    RaiKo likes this.

VIP
    If Top Eleven 2D animation was the most stupid thing in the history of gaming, do you really believe 3D animation will be any better? All I expect is just another fail, as usual...

Do I sense a bit of scepticism …? Personally, I’m looking forward to 3D, provided it’s good. I don’t mind giving a good rant, but I prefer waiting until there’s actually something to rant about. Let’s wait and see what T11 3D will be like, and then let’s complain if it’ turns out to be cr*p and celebrate if it turns out to be good.

i rant because there're tons of crashes happens when top11 add new feature like the snow/beach pitch, the halloween ghost event, the most recent popup11 make association live matches crash.
    now i fully expect the game to crash when 3d live viewing starts. just a heads up tho

I can't wait for it! As it has been written in the comment section of the YT advert, we will be able to swap between 2D & 3D visualisation. I think this is a great thing to introduce, wouldn't be surprised if the company's worth will increase significantly. Obviously, you can't please them all, and you don't have to. Personally I was waiting for this for years now! Keep it coming, hats off to the development team. 💪💪👍💯

3D will attract alot of players. My grandkids would love it as long as it doesnt have as many problems as top soccer manager.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-22-2022 at 04:03 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast