Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Spartan117
  • 1 Post By MNK Kaskada

Thread: How is this possible?

Pro

How is this possible?

I witnessed something strange that I have not seen in my 5yrs+ of playing top eleven. How can a manager have two matches going on at the same time, they were both friendly championship games and he attended the first but not the second which started before the first one concluded.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    The Best of the Best

I had before friendly champs and league match at the same time. It can happen very rarely.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I had before friendly champs and league match at the same time. It can happen very rarely.
    Oh I see. The funny thing is he lost both games to much weaker teams and he played me next in the league. I suffered the classic troll result where my best player got injured early on and his goalkeeper turned to a god, saving everything and eventually winning the motm award.
    dave1311 likes this.

Zenit FC had tired team less than 15% condition, so the game never played (3:0 for home team). He played against alex fc minute after, and it looks like two games same time but it is not.

A simple visual glitch.

Mnk’s statement is more likely though.

Pro
    No guys it wasn't an automatic 3-0 loss nor was it a visual glitch. I attended both games and AFC Hunter was present in the first as well.

Went back to take this screenshot, notice the time interval between both games is less than 10mins

Last edited by Spartan117; 11-28-2021 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    No guys it wasn't an automatic 3-0 loss nor was it a visual glitch. I attended both games and AFC Hunter was present in the first as well.

Went back to take this screenshot, notice the time interval between both games is less than 10mins

I face this often when commuting. I go in a match and they tell me the match has ended. Mine is caused by lag but i won’t rule out visual glitches. Also matches are simulated till 87th min so its possible to start another friendly before the 9th minute.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I face this often when commuting. I go in a match and they tell me the match has ended. Mine is caused by lag but i won’t rule out visual glitches. Also matches are simulated till 87th min so its possible to start another friendly before the 9th minute.
    Yeah probably, but it still feels weird to have two matches going on at the same time with the same set of players.

Yeah that’s right you can’t have two matches going at the same time with the set of players, even the app might restart again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk