Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Every update in the last 5 months has made the game worse

  1. #11
    Pro jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    You guys just never like to appreciate sometimes learn to appreciate before you can complain n am not a nordeus guy am just a normal manager and i also experience those same issues you guys appreciate but do u also always remember to appreciate when the videos come back or u only know how to complain when u can't watch videos

    This is just an app guys so expect such issues they are not gods to make a perfect app complains are always there n mostly to us managers who never pay because we depend on those videos to train our players but people have been complaining for years now n do you think they haven't heard about the complains am sure they have. So maybe they are trying to fix them or maybe they are ignorant n if they are ignorant no matter how much we complain they'll never help.... You know what am saying

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    It has gone worse. unlike before..
    The best is the daily video. You can watch video anytime of the day & it resets the same as daily reset.
    Now there's 24hrs cooldown which is dumb because the cooldown starts after you finish watching the video not when you click the ads.
    The problem is sometimes the ads is too long if you start watch video at 10am today, by tomorrow when you login at 10am you cant watch video at that time, so wait for 10.01am still cant watch video, wait again 10.02 also cant watch ads..
    Now you see how dumb this 24hrs cooldown compare to daily video reset as the same as training daily reset.
    Me & other managers have know this issue & we have raise it again & again.
    Also they fuk the PC user, you can only view ads on mobile, not on PC.
    There're many more issue that we raise but they just dont care.
    "Hey guys we have 3d!"
    They can shove that 3d up their arse..
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 03-08-2022 at 12:07 AM.

  2. #12
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    It has gone worse. unlike before..
    The best is the daily video. You can watch video anytime of the day & it resets the same as daily reset.
    Now there's 24hrs cooldown which is dumb because the cooldown starts after you finish watching the video not when you click the ads.
    The problem is sometimes the ads is too long if you start watch video at 10am today, by tomorrow when you login at 10am you cant watch video at that time, so wait for 10.01am still cant watch video, wait again 10.02 also cant watch ads..
    Now you see how dumb this 24hrs cooldown compare to daily video reset as the same as training daily reset.
    Me & other managers have know this issue & we have raise it again & again.
    Also they fuk the PC user, you can only view ads on mobile, not on PC.
    There're many more issue that we raise but they just dont care.
    "Hey guys we have 3d!"
    They can shove that 3d up their arse..
    Totall agree

  3. #13
    Famous EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,139
    In any job, there will be those who are underappreciated. It's not like we get any appreciation for telling them what their problems are. I am more appreciative to players who take the time to report problems Vs paid employees who get compensated for work done.

    Sure, sometimes the root cause lies with the video ad networks. We can easily identify those when other games have the same ads and issues. For those, we let the video ad networks know. But if only TE has an issue for a particular ad, they should be informed. It benefits the community and every ad we watch is income for TE anyway despite it being a small amount.

    Workarounds I use is switching between devices for ads. Sometimes old devices, sometimes new devices and sometimes Android sometimes apple. If only 1 device is available and there are less than 40 videos daily, many advocate resetting the advertising ID on devices. This isn't something that can be openly recommended by TE and their minions.

    I know TE does help us report ad issues if we are ignored by video ad networks as I have written in to support before. They need specific details like which ad, device used and in which country. Videos and pictorial proof is also required.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-08-2022 at 06:05 AM.

  4. #14
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    217
    Yeah, the substitution mess is the worse, still takes half a match to make a sub if you are lucky

  5. #15
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    643
    jarharnamme is right about one thing many important issues of the game and underrated in favour of unimportant things like 3D

    Now about videos don't forget they are a service provided by a third party, in everygame i know there is a cooldowns period for videos and i'd rather have 24 hour like in TOP11 than 2, 4, 6, 12 hours like in many other games

  6. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    7
    I watched several days ago maybe 5 ads in the morning and around 20 ads after 11pm. Ever since I can watch only that 5 ads during the whole day. So even If I don't watch the max amount in one day, I have to wait until same time next day to "start the clock"?

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    Yeah, the substitution mess is the worse, still takes half a match to make a sub if you are lucky
    And sometimes they don’t give you the green boost when you make a sub.

  8. #18
    Pro jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by United2019 View Post
    And sometimes they don’t give you the green boost when you make a sub.
    they didnt give green boost on away friendlies & event that didnt use condition.
    anyway the fuked up is when you already make substitution but the game is so dumb they didnt recognize your substitution, formation & tactical adjustment and ends up cost you a loss and 0 green boost! they're probably blame our working properly internet connection for that. smh

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    In any job, there will be those who are underappreciated. It's not like we get any appreciation for telling them what their problems are. I am more appreciative to players who take the time to report problems Vs paid employees who get compensated for work done.

    Sure, sometimes the root cause lies with the video ad networks. We can easily identify those when other games have the same ads and issues. For those, we let the video ad networks know. But if only TE has an issue for a particular ad, they should be informed. It benefits the community and every ad we watch is income for TE anyway despite it being a small amount.

    Workarounds I use is switching between devices for ads. Sometimes old devices, sometimes new devices and sometimes Android sometimes apple. If only 1 device is available and there are less than 40 videos daily, many advocate resetting the advertising ID on devices. This isn't something that can be openly recommended by TE and their minions.

    I know TE does help us report ad issues if we are ignored by video ad networks as I have written in to support before. They need specific details like which ad, device used and in which country. Videos and pictorial proof is also required.

    You seem to have the misguided impression that cheating11 actually cares and actually listens to managers and then actually does anything about it.

  10. #20
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    7
    Ok, I quit the game soon after I started this thread and I'm pretty sure I will never reinstall it. No matter how much we complain, the developers just don't care and it's obvious that Nordeus wants to target only that narrow group of players who spend a lot of money. It was a good run for a few years but the changes in the last 6 months or so were just too much for me. The problems with ads was my main issue but also in general the game stopped being fun for me. I hope that even one person at Nordeus reads this and I wish the best of luck to those of you who still enjoy this game and don't spend any money.. ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12