Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: So they ruined hot shots...

Quote Originally Posted by senicro View Post
    I'm confused with this season hot shots. I spent those 5 free shots on day one and after that I did not get any other shots.
    unfortunately, nodeus decide to make the hotshots a "little bit easier" by reducing the number of boxes to guess. but also didnt give any additional shots. if you want more shots you have to buy it using tokens!

i also havent play the hotshots yet. but does the 1st puzzle really only give out red boosters? they should scrap out every other color and gives out the one that can be use to all positions not just fixed to 1position only

So that's was all we get?! 😂 I was sure it's a bug again like one last month when I did not get claim option for 30% of finishing for my top scorer.
    I'm stuck at level 1, 5 shots, 5 playstyle points, all red; 300, 100x2, 100, 300, 1500. All for nothing when there's no boosters to level up.

Quote Originally Posted by senicro View Post
    So that's was all we get?! ������ I was sure it's a bug again like one last month when I did not get claim option for 30% of finishing for my top scorer.
    I'm stuck at level 1, 5 shots, 5 playstyle points, all red; 300, 100x2, 100, 300, 1500. All for nothing when there's no boosters to level up.
    i can say that this isn't a bug but nodeus being lazy & greedy.
    but later on they'll cover it up by saying it's a bug. if there're tons of backlash!
    just like the popup11 i mention back then, (they reduce the popups and say it's a bug later on)

Rookie
    Tiene cosas buenas y cosas para mejorar

Buenas... solo un gol para pasar de nivel, menos casilleros, mejores premios disponibles

Para mejorar... el primer nivel debería ser Violeta, demasiados tokens por muy pocos tiros adicionales

Multiple account users have a lesser advantage and pay to win players have to burn alot more tokens. Imo, this change is good for single account ftp players or players who just buy special sponsor.

Rookie
    Y hacen falta más potenciadores de estilo. Debería ser más fácil conseguirlos . Otro punto a mejorar

Famous
    Kinda pointless adding Playstyles in YA now and wasting tokens.

It's sad to know that Playstyles is a premium features now.

Sent from my Redmi 8 using Tapatalk

Witam. Czy jak kupię nowy potencjał stylu to czy mogę go użyć w następnych sezonach (wszyscy moi kluczowi gracze mają już potencjał) czy muszę w danym sezonie w którym był zakup ? Z tego co zauważyłem to punkty stylu w mocnych uderzeniach przesły mi na następny sezon (tak mi się kojarzy) tak samo jak te boostery do ulepszania poziomu po osiągnięciu odpowiedniej liczby punktów. Pytanie czy nowy potencjał można użyć w przyszłych sezonach. P.S. no strasznie popsuli ten event strzałów.

I would bet on a prize of the new association event
    video downloader mobdro app

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast