Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: So they ruined hot shots...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Beek View Post
    I do agree with the comment that the hot shots event has been worsened compared to previous seasons.
    - The chance to reach level 2 is very small.
    - The chance to win a booster is very small. Boosters are essential in order to effectively use PlayStyle points.
    - if you are unlucky, you wil get just a few hundred attacking PlayStyle points

Only way to get forward in this event is to spend a lot of tokens or a lot of money. For most users 30 Euro is a lot of money!

I hope that the old hot shots event will come back very soon. Preferably with somewhat more free booster points to win.
    yup. nodeus should scrap hotshots and reward managers with boosters on events or asso or finish top in league(so people would play league properly & not tanking)
    maloukees and slowisfast like this.

Addicted
    Be patient i would be very surprized if there weren't any extra free entries as usual

I would bet on a prize of the new association event

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Be patient i would be very surprized if there weren't any extra free entries as usual

lost bet, it seems
    no trace of such rewards
    playstyles are definitely a feature reserved to paying users

lost bet, it seems
    no trace of such rewards
    playstyles are definitely a feature reserved to paying users

Unfortunately, this is not the case. If this does not chance, it means the Playstyle attribute will only be used by users paying a lot of real cash.

Myself, I spend already 15 euro’s each (!) season in this game I think that should be more that enough to fully enjoy this game. However, now it seems that I should pay at least 35-45 euro’s each season to play this game succesfully. I do not think that a ‘free’ game should be heading that way.

Hopefully the owners of this game will bring back this game to its users instead of making money their principal goal (which will ultimately lead to a dead end). I did and do enjoy this game very much, bur in this case I am somewhat disappointed in how things seems to evolve.
    slowisfast likes this.

Apprentice
    Yeah, and the BS in the past few seasons where the associations special event matches ( or stuff like king of the hill) can only be played every 4 hours. It used to be very 2 hours. They just want us to deplete our tokens and pay.
    Last edited by Julandron; 03-17-2022 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    Yeah, and the BS in the past few seasons where the associations special event matches ( or stuff like king of the hill) can only be played every 4 hours. It used to be very 2 hours. They just want us to deplete our tokens and pay.
    nope you're wrong. for KoK it's free every 2hours but for asso event the challenge is free every 4hours!

So they ruined hot shots...-4jam.jpg
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 03-17-2022 at 02:26 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Was hopeful for another event but it doesn’t seem like it’s gonna happen.

guessing too many multiple account users benefited previously? I used to see many in top 20 associations getting new master level ps 18 - 19 year olds every season once negotiations open. Now its only for paying customers.

Addicted
    Yeah unfortunatly my prediction was wrong, but i still belive we are getting more free entries

I haven't spent the one offered yet still wating to see what shows up

I'm confused with this season hot shots. I spent those 5 free shots on day one and after that I did not get any other shots.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast