Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 3D MATCHES ARE LIVE! | Top Eleven NOW in 3D

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    basically they just make the playstyle that was introduced few months before useless & redundant!
    my poacher didn't even go for rebound shot. other playstyles also didnt seems to be highlighted in 3d..
    RIP playstyles. introduced & got push for tons of cash advertising and offers & ends up useless in 3d live viewing!
    Playstyles are big fail, so is 3D... Disaster...

VIP
    After 6 years of new Top Eleven version and thousands of games watched, I've seen (for the first time) a striker scoring after a cross from a side back... And the side back got assist... Wow! Took you 6 years Nordeus...
    RaiKo likes this.

VIP
    In literally all highlights 2-3 defenders defending against 5-7 attackers, while the rest of defenders are 90 years old grandpas with walking sticks. struggling to catch up with the game... Just watch DL DC DR formation defending, no defensive line, DC is marking ST in the box, while other defenders are nowhere near the box and 5-7 attackers are around the box...

i actually like the new engine. too bad they crap on 2d animation and make it slow, laggy & unsmooth because it's just 3d backwards to 2d.

anyway here's what they fixed with the new engine:

1) assists from open play! we have complaint bout this for eternity from the good old days of
    "wtf? my playmaker midfielders clearly use his ability to make that delicious through ball but he didnt get an assist"
    to "hey this new playstyle ballplaying is just another cosmetic, my DC clearly make that longball and he didnt get an assist!"

2) nodeus finally make the most logical play in real life football into top11: the crosses into box, & striker scores! and wingers, fullbacks, oh also some chip in from midfielders get an assist!

3) MC, ST, DM, defenders, GK all got buff while AML&AMR got slight nerf. we have complaints for years in top11 MC is useless just have 1-3* is good enough because their match rating will be 7 or lower because they practically did nothing in match. now they have assist, tackles etc. all hail other position than AML&AMR.

4) omg, the GK got superbuff. here's screenshot i take from friend, top11 have GK saves around 10saves per match. i also got whack in cup but my GK save like 9 and get rating of 7. back then GK will get insta 6 if he concedes from FK and if got beaten 4-0 maybe got rating 5. here the GK still got 6-7 rating in match

[Official] 3D MATCHES ARE LIVE! | Top Eleven NOW in 3D-nik1.jpg

anyway thumbs up because they did good job fixing overall position in live match ratings

now we just need counterattacks, 2d smoothness, or if u guys too lazy to make 2d smooth like before give us text commentary!
    the loading into match takes too long! by the time i want to support my friend his match already finished!
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 03-29-2022 at 06:18 PM.

Rookie
    Lian, is it possible to provide the old 2D animation with the original texts? Although 2D can be selected but this has nothing to do with the previous one. It would be great to let us decide whether to play the new 3D or the old, original 2D.
    Der_Ryan_M, hudai and Btru2005 like this.

VIP
    Why the hell there is a line between player's number and the name, above his head??????? It's like: 7 | C RONALDO... Why it can't be simply: 7 RONALDO...

BRING THE ORIGINAL 2D BACK.! THIS IS HORRENDOUS

New 2d is so laggy. Not smooth. Not realistic passing. The dots are super plain.

The game is so quiet now.! Just OHHHHH after a shot. And when u score just a small banner…

I thot at worst the 3D would be horrible. But the 2d they wouldn’t be stupid enough to change. And yep. You have.

4 years playing and I loved it. Now. I’ve barely been excited for this new season.

I’d like to see highlights of games in 3D that would be great. I can’t see some of my games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    seems 3D killed counterattacks, so far not seeing any goal, mine or oponent, from counter and watched all matches

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    seems 3D killed counterattacks, so far not seeing any goal, mine or oponent, from counter and watched all matches
    i dont think they killed counterattack. as a matter of fact, they just havent make 3d highlights of counterattack yet.
    we're probably in beta version of 3d right now..
    the beta version months before is alpha version.
    we probably will get fully functional 3d highlights experience few months from now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast