Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 3D MATCHES ARE LIVE! | Top Eleven NOW in 3D

A little bored with the current set of animations. When will we get a fresh batch?
    Last edited by Sillybq; 04-05-2022 at 03:23 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    i dont think they killed counterattack. as a matter of fact, they just havent make 3d highlights of counterattack yet.
    we're probably in beta version of 3d right now..
    the beta version months before is alpha version.
    we probably will get fully functional 3d highlights experience few months from now
    well, i am not sure about counters, for over a 15 seasons i have few oponents that i lose no matter i do, and usualy i get at least one goal from counter, now, was faced one of them and play draw 2 times, no goals from counters no win for him, even quality difference is a slightly bigger than before, was looked on some other matches, same thing

Addicted
    btw, when attackers stop look like idiots in the box, after goalie save, he is one step from the ball and he look on it like it is bomb or something hold hands on hips while defender run 10 steps and kick ball out of box :-)
    jarharnamme and Polotoed like this.

like somebody say in this thread & other thread. the 3d is actually refreshing and wow..at 1st!
    after few days you start to get annoyed with how much the GK block shots and attacker just runaway from the ball as if it's a bomb.
    then you have player giveaway ball eventho he already dribble up and down and pass towards the byline (when his teammates are all at center)
    also the goal celebration is a lil bit funny where the guy just chestbump the defender and keep chestbump him until the video ends

VIP
    New shirt for Celtic 1888, visible in 3D, with white shorts and green socks...

[Official] 3D MATCHES ARE LIVE! | Top Eleven NOW in 3D-1gddddddddddddd.jpg

Where are all the black players?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan Kao Reka View Post
    Where are all the black players?
    Get one from an African country...

Oh of course.
    There are no black players in England, France, Netherlands, etc.
    Silly me.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan Kao Reka View Post
    Oh of course.
    There are no black players in England, France, Netherlands, etc.
    Silly me.
    You have one or two players from those countries and expect them to be black? Well, it's much higher chance for them to be white. Anyway, on a 32" monitor I still can't tell if a player is black or white, they all look the same to me, except different haircuts... I recognize a player is black by having bun on his head... lol...

yeah. funny thing is my GK have afro hair but every match his hair color change from blonde to brunette to black to red hair. also GK jersey kinda weird. there's 1 time when you sub in GK, the GK will wear same jersey as your outfield player

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast