Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sinany03
  • 1 Post By Blakark
  • 1 Post By Sinany03

Thread: Hot Shot Buyers Beware

Rookie

Hot Shot Buyers Beware

Approx 2 weeks ago I put a post tittled “Hot Shot bugs or scam” regarding Hot Shot falsely advertised as available until 3 day of the season.
    I didn’t get a screenshot of it last season but Nordeus has brought the same offer back again. Please check them out in Shop and don’t fall into same trap to believe that 3rd day of season scam. If you buy please use it by the end of this season otherwise you lose your purchase next season.

Addicted
    Mine says “ends in 3 days”:

Hot Shot Buyers Beware-e3fdf594-6979-4352-b2f0-3b98d866f1f9.jpg

They killed Playstyles by making Hot Shots basically a paid event anyway, I wouldn’t recommend buying the offer unless you have lots of money to pay for some random rewards, and it is unclear whether playstyles work or not.
    darkz likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Mine says “ends in 3 days”:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E3FDF594-6979-4352-B2F0-3B98D866F1F9.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	139187

They killed Playstyles by making Hot Shots basically a paid event anyway, I wouldn’t recommend buying the offer unless you have lots of money to pay for some random rewards, and it is unclear whether playstyles work or not.
    In the Top 11 Shop Mine says “Grab this bundle until 3rd day of the season”.
    I don’t know how to paste the screenshot from the Shop here otherwise you can see the difference between the message you’re seeing against what I'm seeing on this offers.

Oh, thanks for your common sense advice by the way. I learned my lesson the hard way... utterly a waste of money.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Let me give it a try again....

Apprentice
    Typical Nordeus. Rip off the customer. They can’t be satisfied having everyone having opportunity but they are happy to gouge the few who will pay for a while.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Typical Nordeus. Rip off the customer. They can’t be satisfied having everyone having opportunity but they are happy to gouge the few who will pay for a while.
    Oh wow! It just hit me like a ton of ****! Nordeus is definitely selectively targeting people with their offers. That’s why the posted screenshot offer above is totally different from mine. Also explains why nobody responded to my original post 2 weeks ago because my offer is specific targeted to stupidos like myself.

Please someone tell how to paste screenshots into this post so other managers can see Nordeus greedy tricks and double standards. Different Playstyle bundles offers and costs to different peoples... very low indeed.

Rookie
    are you on a phone? if so what kind.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    are you on a phone? if so what kind.
    iPhone 6.. thanks

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakark View Post
    Please someone tell how to paste screenshots into this post so other managers can see Nordeus greedy tricks and double standards. Different Playstyle bundles offers and costs to different peoples... very low indeed.
    You first need to switch to web version of the forum from the mobile site; uploading screenshots is not possible on mobile site. Then, when you’re typing your post, tap the button on the below picture, choose “from computer” it’ll take you to iphone gallery.

Hot Shot Buyers Beware-2aef9252-3a33-4541-af68-8d9848f15f54.jpeg
    royalarsenal likes this.