Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PaulG

Thread: Accidentally claimed loan player.

Accidentally claimed loan player.

I accidentally claimed a loan player from Boost Lab. My squad is full and I can't sign him at the moment. Will he go away or how long can I leave him unsigned? Also, when I sign him, do I have 3 days' loan from the date of signing, or from the time I claimed him?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    I accidentally claimed a loan player from Boost Lab. My squad is full and I can't sign him at the moment. Will he go away or how long can I leave him unsigned? Also, when I sign him, do I have 3 days' loan from the date of signing, or from the time I claimed him?
    Send a ticket to the support, explain them about the mistake and ask for a refund.

FORM LINK

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Send a ticket to the support, explain them about the mistake and ask for a refund.

FORM LINK
    No, I did intentionally buy the second phase of Boost Lab. I just didn't want to use the loan player at that particular time but clicked claim rather than info. Anyway an AMC that I never use sold really quickly and I have a tough match today, so the player is useful. I'd really like the answer to my original question, just out of curiosity. When it says, "Sign him now or he's free to leave," is there a chance of him leaving if I don't sign him immediately?

Thanks for your reply.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    No, I did intentionally buy the second phase of Boost Lab. I just didn't want to use the loan player at that particular time but clicked claim rather than info. Anyway an AMC that I never use sold really quickly and I have a tough match today, so the player is useful. I'd really like the answer to my original question, just out of curiosity. When it says, "Sign him now or he's free to leave," is there a chance of him leaving if I don't sign him immediately?

Thanks for your reply.

Paul
    There should be a countdown somehwere... as far as I know, indicating you the remaining time to sign him, since it is a limited offer...