Thread: Drill Sergeant - One of your referrals reaches training level 5

Drill Sergeant - One of your referrals reaches training level 5

I do not know how to complete this task.

What does this mean? Can anybody help

Rookie
    click on the manager icon (black suit, red tie) and claim the reward.

That was not helpful!

Rookie
    oh i thought you were saying you had a message stating that and you wanted to know where to go to get the reward. so you want to know you get a referral to reach training level 5. well first you have to refer someone to the game using your referral link and when that person reaches training level 5 you'll get the reward.

Referrals is the guy who make Top11 account when they click on your Top11 link.
    Usually people do this task by making a new Facebook account and click on that link to make new Top11 account.
    We call this dummy account. Yeah some1 who have more than 1 Top11 account can easily achieve this task.

Back when tokens are hard to get in this game (Association haven't exist yet back then)
    I create Top11 account using my family's Facebook account. (1 invite get 5 tokens or something I can't remember it's long time ago)

So if I want to achieve this Drill Sergeant reward I have to login into my family's Top11 account and train em to level 5.
    Pretty hard to do on your family's account hence why people make tons of dummy account.

I've known people who have 20 to 100++ Top11 accounts. Crazy!
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 04-25-2022 at 04:41 AM.

That is one of the new asigmnets for your referrals, so if you train your referrals over level 5 before this assigment get out, than you need new referral to do that. I am stuck with that too.
    Drill Sergeant - One of your referrals reaches training level 5-img_20220425_152259.jpgDrill Sergeant - One of your referrals reaches training level 5-img_20220425_152228.jpg

My man! You are where I am! Thank you for making me feel understood.

So what's the deal with this because my referral is club level 18. When did this task get released do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyRascal View Post
    My man! You are where I am! Thank you for making me feel understood.

So what's the deal with this because my referral is club level 18. When did this task get released do you know?
    long time ago. just ignore this referral task thingy. the rewards aren't that good unless you're desperate and have so much time training & leveling your new dummy account