Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc3
  • 1 Post By NUNO FC

Thread: Boost?

Apprentice

Boost?

What in the hell is the purpose of this money raising project? I do spend 4.99 but I stopped along time ago after that. I am not going to buy players on fire to charge up the worse players on my squad. And training academy players through boost doesn’t interest me because 3 of those people are going to be bums. Not going to spend money for 5% attributes. So, how many of you are really spending on this r** o**?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    What in the hell is the purpose of this money raising project? I do spend 4.99 but I stopped along time ago after that. I am not going to buy players on fire to charge up the worse players on my squad. And training academy players through boost doesn’t interest me because 3 of those people are going to be bums. Not going to spend money for 5% attributes. So, how many of you are really spending on this r** o**?
    its all become a huge rip off,the very first time boost was offered it was worth while but now yet another money spinner payed blindly by players thinking its giving them more
    To be honest i've almost giving up caring about the game now despite 3D which looks ok all the same match play faults are there, all the insane AM comments, all the bananas results my last CL group stage game was moved by the opponent to a ridiculous start time for me at 1 30 am in the morning i lost and my helpful AM told me to support the team during the match so the game devs basically told me i lost because i didnt watch the live match what a bunch of hogwash
    All the players here telling people you need this formation that formation and worried about how playing style will effect their team its just absolute nonsense it just boils down to a scripted game result and if you have payed enough money out to get your side to 180%
    good luck everyone on your dice roll result
    Julandron likes this.

Apprentice
    100% couldn’t agree with you more

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    its all become a huge rip off,the very first time boost was offered it was worth while but now yet another money spinner payed blindly by players thinking its giving them more
    To be honest i've almost giving up caring about the game now despite 3D which looks ok all the same match play faults are there, all the insane AM comments, all the bananas results my last CL group stage game was moved by the opponent to a ridiculous start time for me at 1 30 am in the morning i lost and my helpful AM told me to support the team during the match so the game devs basically told me i lost because i didnt watch the live match what a bunch of hogwash
    All the players here telling people you need this formation that formation and worried about how playing style will effect their team its just absolute nonsense it just boils down to a scripted game result and if you have payed enough money out to get your side to 180%
    good luck everyone on your dice roll result

Addicted
    As in every feature of this game it all depends on your goals and stategies to achive them, not everyone plays the same way or has the same strategy.

Personally the boost lab is not good for my stratey so i never bought it, but and oponent of mine usually pops 2-3 payers from the academy with 180% so this means he uses boot lab and it fits his purposes.
    PaulG likes this.