Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 22.14 - 12th Birthday!

too lazy to open new thread but there're huge breaking bugs atm (it happens since 5-6hours ago)
    so today is CL/super league semis and if you are a few second late from your friend's match you can't watch & support your friends.
    and i'm too lazy to just let my device running top11 24/7 so yeah fix it as soon as possible because my friend are mad i didn't support him when i say i cant even see his match on the fixture list.

Rookie
    Will the increase in friends help to ensure we don't play against the same teams each season?

Quote Originally Posted by Leedsmariner View Post
    Will the increase in friends help to ensure we don't play against the same teams each season?
    nope. but now you can friend strangers without searching & friending em on facebook

Rookie
    And how does it work? How can I send invitation to someone to make him friend if I dont see him in league or somewhere? Is there an option to search for managers/teams?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    And how does it work? How can I send invitation to someone to make him friend if I dont see him in league or somewhere? Is there an option to search for managers/teams?
    you can use the search options available in association. either through player search or using association tag if you want to add someone specific

Rookie
    Ok, thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12