Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: People ranting about the game being pay to win

Quote Originally Posted by stevedaytona View Post
    I've been playing for almost a year now.

The only things I buy are the Monthly Card ($4.99 for 100 tokens) & the Premium Special Sponsor (also $4.99) - so basically $10 per month. Not sure if that makes me a P2W player?

I have also done some of the tasks in Free Tokens to boost up my tokens. But they tend to be bit of a time suck so avoid them if I have enough tokens.

I do as many Ad watching as I can - Rest - 25 & Morale 15. I now only spend my tokens on Youth Training, and I use my accumulated rests to train up 21 & under players.

My goal each season is to start with a 1st team average of around 100% and by seasons end I am usually up to 120% or so.

With this I have been successful so far - top 4 in the league in every season, Overall 6 league wins, 3 Champions League & 2 Cups.

However, I think I have been fairly lucky with my league opponents - only 1 or 2 seasons with opponents that are off the charts.

Champions League is another story - always at least 2 or 3 that are clearly paying lots of money. This season I am in a group with a team that is at 143.5% - he has 8 players at 8 stars or better. Just played him at home today and lost 0-10. But I just played my second team as I knew my first team had no chance either (currently around 113%).

I feel like a little bit of spending goes a long way but to compete with the kind of team I played today would take a ridiculous amount of cash.
    Approved post

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Approved post
    Lol! Where is Khris anyway

I’ve a query about the training. Is it possible to train players to earn a star every season?

Mine tend to not even move and I have to replace half a dozen players every season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Only fast trainers can earn star with minimal training. Look for videos on youtube how to identify fast trainer. Btw - most of youth academy players aren't fast trainers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Jones View Post
    Some big spenders can afford to buy a playstyle for every player and buy enough tokens to Max out their ST on the first day of the league season!

How can a non spender at 106% compete with this?

Attachment 139481

Attachment 139482

Attachment 139483

Attachment 139484
    Definitely a player with a small penis who has to spend money to overcompensate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    He’s posting a lot on Facebook.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    But that would be unfair for spenders than.
    The problem is that league system is old and should be changed to something new. It could be like association model where are divisions and you climb up the ladders. So the best players would play in higher divisions, medium to medium divisions, bots and weak players to lower divisions.
    The sound you hear is one hundred violins playing “my heart weeps for you,”

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    he probably quit this forum & game already. disappointed with nodeus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123