Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Association multipliers

Apprentice

Association multipliers

So why do the top 4 make the Champions League but then only the top 3 get a 3X multiplier??
    In the league, positions 5-8 make the Super League, but 4-8 get 2X association multiplier.
    Why the discrepancy and make it confusing (or different)?? Makes no sense to me.

I am only complaining because i will probably finish 4th this season and i just realised i would get 2X (not 3X) in associations although i would still qualify for CL. Silly in my mind

Addicted
    Your league position influence your association points. And your all team performance. Those multipliers are very unfair. I wish they remove this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Your league position influence your association points. And your all team performance. Those multipliers are very unfair. I wish they remove this.
    it's to avoid tankers and it did well. now everyone on top100 dont tank & they pay for nodeus instead so they can stay top100 world.

but i agree with juandron why not just make 1-4th place as x3 and 5-8 as x2 same like CL & super league.

Addicted
    For me it's very unfair. And if it's to avoid tankers than the main problem is tankers by itself. And again we went to conclusion that league system is outdated.

Banned
    Tankers suck. Finally Dumbeus did something right.

Apprentice
    Yeah, i have no problem with the multiplier concept, i get it, something to deal with tankers, but it’s just so stupid that it’s not consistent.
    Most of the time i just think they are just winging it over there at Nordeus. Their execution of stuff is just so poor.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    it's to avoid tankers and it did well. now everyone on top100 dont tank & they pay for nodeus instead so they can stay top100 world.

but i agree with juandron why not just make 1-4th place as x3 and 5-8 as x2 same like CL & super league.
    jarharnamme, not everyone!

the multiplier has nothing to do with CL or SL, why are you guys allways complaining about everything, concentrate on the important stuff

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    jarharnamme, not everyone!

the multiplier has nothing to do with CL or SL, why are you guys allways complaining about everything, concentrate on the important stuff
    i know but in order to get into top100 you better have 6players with x3 multiplier.
    well the guy complained probably the same as me when i cant be champ i actually don't bother finished 2nd-4th place only to realize i only get x2 multiplier next season because i take it easy as long as i play CL nexy season.
    it's easier if they just regulated the multipliers based on CL & SL position.
    the guy just give his opinion with a lil bit of salt having -1 multiplier.
    by next season onwards he'll probably try harder to get into top3

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    i know but in order to get into top100 you better have 6players with x3 multiplier.
    well the guy complained probably the same as me when i cant be champ i actually don't bother finished 2nd-4th place only to realize i only get x2 multiplier next season because i take it easy as long as i play CL nexy season.
    it's easier if they just regulated the multipliers based on CL & SL position.
    the guy just give his opinion with a lil bit of salt having -1 multiplier.
    by next season onwards he'll probably try harder to get into top3
    Its easier if people stop assuming things and read the rules

Complaining about this when Nordeus gives you random results due to a bug and compensates only some players for it, seems like a joke to me... to much serious problems to fix for people to start digging for more...
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 05-23-2022 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Its easier if people stop assuming things and read the rules

Complaining about this when Nordeus gives you random results due to a bug and compensates only some players for it, seems like a joke to me... to much serious problems to fix for people to start digging for more...
    i thought they give everyone 10tokens and boosters and same color jersey this new update & new logo? or it's just for those who're affected only?

anyway there're other complaints for the bugs on other thread and that thread is exploding like worldwar.
    and this thread here is tame but understandable.
    there're people who's not good with english like my assomates & need explaining to understand it or experience it like myself to know what's to avoid in the league positioning to aces the asso multipliers (dont finish outside top8 twice, target top3 etc)
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 05-23-2022 at 02:58 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast