Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Wow… They are so desperate for our money on this playstyle nonsense. I really hope that they are trying to force playstyles through sponsor because they’ve been losing hot shots revenue. And I really hope that what they’re doing with sponsor tasks also backfires and no player buys into playstyles anymore.

Plus, notice that in most cases the playstyle coaches in youth academy requires higher stars and more tokens/packs if you want the specific playstyle; or you can pay less/have your youth player 5* to have random playstyle. My squad has two false wingers and two inside forwards because of this randomness (back when we were seeing some playstyle animations in 2D and hot shots was actually giving real rewards).
    Well, I currently have 15 Special Sponsor tasks unfinished... That never happened before... There is no freaking way to buy Premium...

Rookie
    Sometimes you should give some explications with the aunctions.

"Played a game with 6 different unlocked playstyles"

In english it says "unlocked" but in french it says "locked"
    And honestly i don't understand at all this thing
    Last edited by Foreverbx; 06-07-2022 at 05:49 PM.

Why videos not working, i want to give a player morale with video but just loading and loading?

can you please advise me how to do the task of training 25 times with maximum drill I still train a minimal number of trainings and it does not help

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystifax View Post
    can you please advise me how to do the task of training 25 times with maximum drill I still train a minimal number of trainings and it does not help
    My 6 exercises
    Warm UP
    Pass go shoot
    Skill drill
    Piggy in the middle
    Vidéo analyses
    Stretch

With all my players
    With at least 2 sessions per day

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystifax View Post
    You have to select all players and then put any 6 trainings in 6 slots, the easy ones preferable... If you have a player injured or on sale, it wont count...
    jarharnamme likes this.

thank you for the explanation i didn't know it was like this
    Steppenwolf likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilko1 View Post
    Why videos not working, i want to give a player morale with video but just loading and loading?
    Yep! This happens to me at least 6 days every season, sometimes 3 days in a row. I usually just leave it be and try again maybe the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Yep! This happens to me at least 6 days every season, sometimes 3 days in a row. I usually just leave it be and try again maybe the next day.
    I resolved this by uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. Videos were taking over 3 minutes to load and now it's fine. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy with Android.

Quote Originally Posted by mail@peterransom.co.uk View Post
    I resolved this by uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. Videos were taking over 3 minutes to load and now it's fine. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy with Android.
    Well I will try that.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast