Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

Master playstyles are impossible for me with the new format. Couldn't get any boosters since the change. 72 points is doable but it depends on the draw and luck. Tough, really tough. Couple this with 8 star youth and buying 5 star young players and I have no chance whatsoever. As good as having to use tokens.

You are destroying also Special Sponsor event!
    3 Master level playstyle ?? This requires 30 buster = paying players
    72 association points?? I have 2x multiplier and if I will be very very lucky I could reach it at the last day of the season.
    Shame on you, once again
    Subject 117 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    If it's not the ad drills that we watch for greens then it must be that event that occurred twice last season where you watch a "video drill" and then there is a roulette wheel that assigns a certain % of skill points.
    It is those videos. The event has just started.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    And I don't play association matches... So, 140 points less for me...
    You can join my association. #QM7VT4.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    The “Earn 72 in association tournament matches” is the worst of all. In the entire season there are 4x2x2 = 16 games, in which you can earn 3x16 = 48 points. So if you have a multiplier of x1, this is an impossible task!

I read before that Special Sponsor tasks were supposed to give equal chances to all players. This one obviously does not. In my opinion, this should be corrected right away. Can the Nordeus admins please pick this up?
    72 asso points is only doable for me if there's asso event. else i'm fuked

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Master playstyles are impossible for me with the new format. Couldn't get any boosters since the change. 72 points is doable but it depends on the draw and luck. Tough, really tough. Couple this with 8 star youth and buying 5 star young players and I have no chance whatsoever. As good as having to use tokens.
    yeah back when they intro playstyles i actually spend my carefully saved tokens (almost 300-400t to buy the hotshots) just because i thought it's going to be ground breaking OP skills in top11. turns out it's a farce & i can only hold em for 1-2months after 3d intro. and by last season i already sold most of my master playstyles and now they forced us to have it in the squad. fml!
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 05-26-2022 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    72 asso points is only doable for me if there's asso event. else i'm fuked

yeah back when they intro playstyles i actually spend my carefully saved tokens (almost 300-400t to buy the hotshots) just because i thought it's going to be ground breaking OP skills in top11. turns out it's a farce & i can only hold em for 1-2months after 3d intro. and by last season i already sold most of my master playstyles and now they forced us to have it in the squad. fml!
    I am not too optimistic about 72 points either. Last season 4 teams sacrificed their weakest player in their association for strategic wins. Good for the strongest player In my asso but not for players like me.

I don't have enough tokens to buy hotshots, am currently spending tokens buying greens to do well in cup and cl. Not saying playstyles ain't important but quality trumps all imo.

Yup they obviously want us to invest tokens. I have association mates telling me ftp players can do free token offers. Anyway I can't afford the time and I don't want to spend money on games. I need to set an example for my kids

VIP
    Instead of making Special Sponsor tasks easier, to tease more people to pay for Premium rewards, they made it hard, so, even those who used to pay for it regularly, will now think twice to do it...

:facepalm:
    jarharnamme and Subject 117 like this.

Instead of making Special Sponsor tasks easier, to tease more people to pay for Premium rewards, they made it hard, so, even those who used to pay for it regularly, will now think twice to do it...

Not only harder tasks but also worse rewards... The fast condition recovery was always 10% at level 8 and very helpful, now there is only 20% at level 16, which you won't reach until around last week of the season (or not at all with these bad tasks).
    Also the x2 video bonus for training was very helpful and we don't get it at all anymore... I am really thinking of not buying the sponsor anymore. It gets worse and worse every time and they always want you to spend lots of tokens for the tasks or to skip levels.
    RaiKo, jarharnamme and Subject 117 like this.

agree. probably nodeus just realize there're lots of rich assomates that gift their cheap assomates sponsor gift.
    here i thought "wow thanks im gonna ace & help our asso this season"
    nah now not sure how i can get morinho support. probably will take 2weeks, fml
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    If it's not the ad drills that we watch for greens then it must be that event that occurred twice last season where you watch a "video drill" and then there is a roulette wheel that assigns a certain % of skill points.
    Yup! Thank you

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast