Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Exactly. We had similar confusing/ambiguous task descriptions before and they caused problems with many users who spent resources thinking they would complete the task.

We need explanation as to what this task means:
    Attachment 139501

Does that mean we need to have 2DCs or MCs or STs in starting 11 where 1 is young and the other is old? Or can we complete this task by starting with a young, say AMR and sub in an old AMR in the same match?
    And what if this old bench player has multiple roles? Do all these roles count and should one of them be the same as the field position of the young stating 11 player? And can the bench player stay on the bench for the entire match?

Rookie
    Exactly. We had similar confusing/ambiguous task descriptions before and they caused problems with many users who spent resources thinking they would complete the task.

We need explanation as to what this task means:
    Attachment 139501

Does that mean we need to have 2DCs or MCs or STs in starting 11 where 1 is young and the other is old? Or can we complete this task by starting with a young, say AMR and sub in an old AMR in the same match?
    I played 3 games with a 21yr CB and a 30 yr CB and the task was completed. I wonder if a ML/MR DL/DR and AML/AMR would work as well. or does their role actually require the same name like DC MC ST.

Rookie
    the tasks that include all matches are pretty easy because you can play friendlies.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    I played 3 games with a 21yr CB and a 30 yr CB and the task was completed. I wonder if a ML/MR DL/DR and AML/AMR would work as well. or does their role actually require the same name like DC MC ST.
    So, you played them both in the DC position in the starting 11, right?

Io ho provato a mettere un MR di 31 anni e AMC di 21 e non ha funzionato come si fa

Rookie
    So, you played them both in the DC position in the starting 11, right?
    yes both have to start.

Rookie
    I only have one player over 30. He has multiple roles: AMC, ST and AML. To get my sponsor rewards I need to start with an youngster with exactly the same roles.

VIP
    A task, just a day after my player's 7th star... BRAVO NORDEUS!!!

[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-1fiiiiiiiiiii.jpg
    [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-1fiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    problem is, CB, MC and ST are only way to get that completed since you cant have 2 ML or AMR in start team, as i understand it

VIP
    One game I didn't watch and my player got a red f*cking card... Against 20% f*cking weaker team... With them making twice as many fouls and no cards... GFY and your stupid "10 games without red card" task...

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast