Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

How to insert pic from phone to the forum?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject 117 View Post
    Whoever decided to remove the Youth Academy Overall Quality Coach from the free rewards and make it a premium reward should hang their head in shame!

Utterly disgraceful how Special Sponsor has been made worse!
    Agreed! Everything they do is to make players spend. Nothing to improve playing experience.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Because I lose all the matches from the start of the season and to all.matches that i watch i made 5 subs because in 60 min I already lose 2 or more goals difference.

Rookie
    How does Master FA Duelist work? Win both Matches in Association duel. I thought that meant if you win both matches (home and away) on day 1 for example then that satisfies the requirements. So I won the first and it showed 1/2 completed and I lost the 2nd so it rightly reset. But I won the first match of day 2 (this morning) and special sponsor still shows 0/2.

This happened to me also: it showed 0/2 after I won the first match this morning. I also won the second, after which it showed 1/2, and I haven't received the reward. I've sent a message and await a reply.
    Good luck in your second match.
    royalarsenal likes this.

Rookie
    seems like you have to win both matches for it to qualify as one completion. so in order to complete the task in one weekend you have to win all 4 matches. that's a ridiculous requirement for 50 points, especially for those of us in ultimate. makes no sense at all.

and luck wasn't on my side in the 2nd match. i was up 3-1 got kicked out by the server and couldn't log back in until like the 82' and as soon as i logged in my phone vibrates with my opponent scoring and then another score. so a draw. haha this damn game.
    Last edited by royalarsenal; 05-29-2022 at 06:28 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    seems like you have to win both matches for it to qualify as one completion. so in order to complete the task in one weekend you have to win all 4 matches. that's a ridiculous requirement for 50 points, especially for those of us in ultimate.
    Nope, I was able to complete the task by winning both of my matches in semi final on Saturday. Looks like this is a bug that affects certain users or servers. I’m sure Nordeus will “fix it” by apologizing for the inconvenience and wishing good luck for the next week’s FA tournament!
    royalarsenal likes this.

Apprentice
    Yeah, another bug with the 2nd match of associations today, clearly.
    It seems like the 2nd association match didn’t count for special sponsor. I scored 2 goals with my substitutes that would take me to 11 goals and complete that task. Once the match ended, the pop up said it was completed but of course in the special sponsor screen it still says it is not completed, 9/10.
    Bugs bugs bugs!!!

Dreamer
    [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-screenshot_20220530-135248.jpg

Bravo nordeus... bravo...

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220530-135248.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	139499

Bravo nordeus... bravo...
    today task isnt as ridiculous as last task. start 3league match with train individual bonus is normal as back then. score 10 hatricks in all matches is doable. play 10 match in a row without red card is doable but it's nodeus they probably will give you redcards on official matches so you have to do friendlies. young & old (30yo) is doable, spend 1token bought 30yo and play it, well it's 40point task not hard as having 3 playstyle master (where im fukin stuck because having no boosters ) and they reduce number of MC from 6 to 3 so that's a plus

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast