Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Hot Shots Again

Quote Originally Posted by slowisfast View Post
    I don't get it.
    How do multiple accounts make up for tokens and greens?
    I play the game with my daughter and have 2 refferals, and still can't even trade players with them. I can only buy them premium as a gift.
    We can train and use greens/playstyle boosters on 1 player once in a few seasons after accumulating. Sell such players to a main account using negotiations. A few accounts would be necessary as quite a few seasons of accumulating is required for 1 player and there is also a cap of 1 player sold to any particular team each season. Tokens in farms are usually used to get playstyle boosters and young fast trainers. We pay the bare minimum when buying from our farms.

I haven't tried any of this so it's hearsay for me. My farming accounts remain fully stocked for higher levels as recommended by more experienced players. Upselling is a win win as we create more accounts and watch more ads
    Last edited by Sillybq; 10-31-2022 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    We can move players between same server accounts using negotiations. Playstyles, SA and well trained white skills are transferable. It's very time consuming but your team will be very strong if you do it right.
    But that's just the problem, friend. Me and my daughter play in same household f.e, is it possible that we're not on same server? Cause we can't use negotiations between us. How?
    My brother-in-law lives in city next to me; I'm not sure yet, but it seems he can buy players through negotiations from me, and I can't get them from him? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    We can train and use greens/playstyle boosters on 1 player once in a few seasons after accumulating. Sell such players to a main account using negotiations. A few accounts would be necessary as quite a few seasons of accumulating is required for 1 player and there is also a cap of 1 player sold to any particular team each season. Tokens in farms are usually used to get playstyle boosters and young fast trainers. We pay the bare minimum when buying from our farms.

I haven't tried any of this so it's hearsay for me. My farming accounts remain fully stocked for higher levels as recommended by more experienced players. Upselling is a win win as we create more accounts and watch more ads
    O.K, thanks man.
    Now I get that thing about multiple accounts, but I don't want to do it; it seems illegit to me. And time consuming, in fact.

I'd rather be able to trade with my in-game friends, since most of the players I train myself, I like it better that way.

But I can't do even that. For example, my daughter and me can't trade players through negotiations. People say it's because we're on different servers, which I don't get cause we live and play in same household.

Similar thing with my brother-in-law and some other friends - even weirder, in fact. Today my bro sent me a pic and it seems he can buy players from me, but I can't buy player from him? Why?

And don't even get me started about match-making lol

But thanks for answer man, all the best

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    We can move players between same server accounts using negotiations. Playstyles, SA and well trained white skills are transferable. It's very time consuming but your team will be very strong if you do it right.
    I looked for some answer on forum about different topic, and I found your post from 2021, regarding your "playstyle" of manipulating and tanking continuously so you can get into Champ. leagues and Cups and collect trophies from people that actually play "differently".

Obviously you don't have to answer, cause I get that in your eyes your involvement in this game is just and normal, but just from professional curiosity I must ask you: do you get much enjoyment in collecting trophies without having to do anything for them?

O.K, thanks man.
    Now I get that thing about multiple accounts, but I don't want to do it; it seems illegit to me. And time consuming, in fact.

I'd rather be able to trade with my in-game friends, since most of the players I train myself, I like it better that way.

But I can't do even that. For example, my daughter and me can't trade players through negotiations. People say it's because we're on different servers, which I don't get cause we live and play in same household.

Similar thing with my brother-in-law and some other friends - even weirder, in fact. Today my bro sent me a pic and it seems he can buy players from me, but I can't buy player from him? Why?

And don't even get me started about match-making lol

But thanks for answer man, all the best

Definitely different server if you can’t offer for their players. Its very possible and easy to miss. I was lucky enough to get guidance here in the forum early at level 2 or i wouldnt have used my account link when creating new accounts. Didnt even think of creating more accounts till i was told of its benefits at high levels. Negotiations are only allowed for quality 40 to 99 for purchasing team so gotta manage quality if intending to move players around. Its easier to upsell than to downsell because of the 99 quality cap. Yeah, accumulating resources is painstakingly time consuming. Good thing is power training is alot easier and can be cheaper using academy trainer when they have discounts.

Multiple accounts have many benefits besides upselling. Others include avatar collecting, espionage (join their asso and lose on purpose so they earn less tokens) or simple spying on opponents by joining their asso and adding them as friends. Its allowed and we aint breaking any rules so that’s good enough for me.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-01-2022 at 08:39 PM.
    slowisfast likes this.

Definitely different server if you can’t offer for their players. Its very possible and easy to miss. I was lucky enough to get guidance here in the forum early at level 2 or i wouldnt have used my account link when creating new accounts. Didnt even think of creating more accounts till i was told of its benefits at high levels. Negotiations are only allowed for quality 40 to 99 for purchasing team so gotta manage quality if intending to move players around. Its easier to upsell than to downsell because of the 99 quality cap. Yeah, accumulating resources is painstakingly time consuming. Good thing is power training is alot easier and can be cheaper using academy trainer when they have discounts.

Multiple accounts have many benefits besides upselling. Others include avatar collecting, espionage (join their asso and lose on purpose so they earn less tokens) or simple spying on opponents by joining their asso and adding them as friends. Its allowed and we aint breaking any rules so that’s good enough for me.
    Well now I'm thinking that I'll make another account for farming too if I stay to play the game, thanks again.
    But wow man, joining association and then do covert ops lol
    Every day something new... I got to that point when I befriended someone just to see their team in action and see where they're weak; or to be fan for their opponent so I wouldn't fight them but lesser opponent, but this is really something else

I'm only level 6, but I can say I started to really like the game, even spend some money on it; but then I encountered the likes of eastsidersg and that kind of "players" that are just ruining 2/3rd of the game for others.

I can't even imagine what possible joy you can get by cheat your way to the spot of invincibility and then come back 28 days later to pick up your pixel trophy ROFL
    I guess you have to be some kind of "special" and sad person to do that.

But what to do? Tomorrow I have a match with that kind of "player" in semi final of champ. league, I won't even click on it. That sorry person started the season with 167% against everyone at 100%, and probably never even looked at the game no more, but 3 or 4 days from now he too will come and look at his well earned pixel trophy and feel proud cause he ruined the game for everyone else in his season lol
    Let them have it, maybe Nordeus one day change some things, maybe not; there are plenty of games on the world...

All the best
    Last edited by slowisfast; 11-01-2022 at 09:38 PM.
    Sillybq likes this.

Rookie
    Yo creo que sí uno paga $$$ por más tiros , todos los puntos que se obtengan de esos tiros pagados debieran poder utilizarse en la temporada vigente o en la siguiente, porque son puntos que se obtuvieron pagando $$$.
    Lo mismo con los premios de patrocinador, todo lo que se obtenga del patrocinador premium debería poder usarse en las temporadas siguientes , son premios obtenidos mediante un pago

I looked for some answer on forum about different topic, and I found your post from 2021, regarding your "playstyle" of manipulating and tanking continuously so you can get into Champ. leagues and Cups and collect trophies from people that actually play "differently".

Obviously you don't have to answer, cause I get that in your eyes your involvement in this game is just and normal, but just from professional curiosity I must ask you: do you get much enjoyment in collecting trophies without having to do anything for them?
    Pretty quick to judge i see. Do you think players instinctively know how to manipulate draws? I played years before learning about the forum and it took even more time to learn about how to manipulate. When you see the forum moderator at that time, Nik and his entourage posting trebles month after month, wouldn’t you want to explore and learn other ways to play the game?

There are so many guides on the different playstyles here in the official forum, if they didnt want us to learn and try it, wouldn’t it be removed? I mean they made the effort to alter the date i joined the forum and removed all of my early posts so it shouldn’t be too difficult.

You make it sound like i win effortlessly while manipulating. I wouldn’t have only won 1 Champions league in the last 4 seasons if that were so. There are so many upselling and big spending manipulators. Is it not effort to watch alot of vids and train players? I play in an ultimate association, you think i can get by with a sub standard team while being inactive?

I have never tanked but i do not think it is wrong. Is it wrong to be open minded? There are so many players out there who tank, manipulate and upsell. Are they all unjust? If this wasn’t right by developers standards, wouldn’t they have already done something about it since people have been complaining about it for years?

Quit being an angry victim. They aint gonna risk their bottom line so if you can’t beat us, just join us. No point acting like one of their community leaders who lack influence yet try to manipulate the thoughts of players. Totally no ownership, blaming users for the faults of their game.

I'm only level 6, but I can say I started to really like the game, even spend some money on it; but then I encountered the likes of eastsidersg and that kind of "players" that are just ruining 2/3rd of the game for others.
    Fyi, I endured till level 30 plus with your kind of bs draws against manipulators and tankers before calling it quits. How long do you expect people to put up with such bs. It's not like these early manipulators were humble and nice to us new players back in the day.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 11-02-2022 at 11:32 AM.
    RaiKo likes this.

Well now I'm thinking that I'll make another account for farming too if I stay to play the game, thanks again.
    But wow man, joining association and then do covert ops lol
    Every day something new... I got to that point when I befriended someone just to see their team in action and see where they're weak; or to be fan for their opponent so I wouldn't fight them but lesser opponent, but this is really something else

I can't even imagine what possible joy you can get by cheat your way to the spot of invincibility and then come back 28 days later to pick up your pixel trophy ROFL
    I guess you have to be some kind of "special" and sad person to do that.

But what to do? Tomorrow I have a match with that kind of "player" in semi final of champ. league, I won't even click on it. That sorry person started the season with 167% against everyone at 100%, and probably never even looked at the game no more, but 3 or 4 days from now he too will come and look at his well earned pixel trophy and feel proud cause he ruined the game for everyone else in his season lol
    Let them have it, maybe Nordeus one day change some things, maybe not; there are plenty of games on the world...

All the best
    Hope you did ok against the 167 quality guy. I understand it is possible for a 5 star team to beat a 9 star 300 white team from what i read in the ‘teams not levelling up’ post so you might wanna check that out. Sadly i tank, manipulate and intend to upsell sometime in the future. Everything you mentioned and frown upon. Like i said, as long as i aint breaking any rules. I wouldn’t play the game if not for the trophies and it makes me happy. I dont think i am ruining the game for players as i provide some competition for other manipulators. I faced pretty tough manipulating opponents from level 16 or so. If it isnt me, it would be another manipulator. Unless you think 80 quality teams deserve to win by just buying some players at the auctions and being semi active, manipulators like us actually prevent low quality inactive teams from having more trophies than high quality active players.

I tank primarily to face new teams and to prolong my time at lower levels. I dont know. High levels have a really bad rep and i dont like what i hear. Yeah, you have to tank occasionally or face the same teams repeatedly. Around level 20 if my memory doesn’t fail me. For me, 6 months and i feel bored so i am glad i still have this option. And i usually do it more than a season so if the other teams tank as well, i wont need to face them so soon. Anyway, its a good game. You will find having these options useful some day or maybe not
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-03-2022 at 08:00 PM.

Hope you did ok against the 167 quality guy. I understand it is possible for a 5 star team to beat a 9 star 300 white team from what i read in the ‘teams not levelling up’ post so you might wanna check that out. Sadly i tank, manipulate and intend to upsell sometime in the future. Everything you mentioned and frown upon. Like i said, as long as i aint breaking any rules. I wouldn’t play the game if not for the trophies and it makes me happy. I dont think i am ruining the game for players as i provide some competition for other manipulators. I faced pretty tough manipulating opponents from level 16 or so. If it isnt me, it would be another manipulator. Unless you think 80 quality teams deserve to win by just buying some players at the auctions and being semi active, manipulators like us actually prevent low quality inactive teams from having more trophies than high quality active players.

I tank primarily to face new teams and to prolong my time at lower levels. I dont know. High levels have a really bad rep and i dont like what i hear. Yeah, you have to tank occasionally or face the same teams repeatedly. Around level 20 if my memory doesn’t fail me. For me, 6 months and i feel bored so i am glad i still have this option. And i usually do it more than a season so if the other teams tank as well, i wont need to face them so soon. Anyway, its a good game. You will find having these options useful some day or maybe not
    the guy probably quit already. you can see from his post that he's level 6 player, a new player yet get paired against 167% team that probably is a player who use dummy account to bully newplayer. (i know these kind of players, i friend them but i hate & loath why they do this) because it's unfair to new players.
    imagine someone who loves football manager found online football manager game try to enjoys it then suddenly get paired against monster team who know ins and outs.
    if i was him i would quit top11 and go back to play offline football manager because there're no cheaters there. if there is, it's yourself quit losing game and load game before and play again until you win 100% of your matches

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast