Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Hot Shots Again

Apprentice

Hot Shots Again

Nordeus has again made it expensive and thus difficult to get purple packs. In essence, they are taking two bites at your bank account. What is more important training and gaining white skills or is it a play skill level? Why do I need to spend money to get the same thing basically? I have decided not to spend a dime on Hot Shots. I have decided not to spend money on most things. I am hoping someone at the company will try a new business model. Let me say this this is a good game. Yes, it favors the spenders, but they get encourage more spending by making things more available, not less.
    marconeves likes this.

VIP
    I'm never gonna waste my tokens on playstyle again, for youth academy players...

Hot Shots Again-1fgggggggggg.jpg

Hot Shots Again-img_9046.jpg

while I don't need defender playstyle points.

Addicted
    Hot Shots Again-50413bb7-6c2b-4c56-a74b-ed32d9c9893b.jpg

And this is what I end up with on this season’s hot shots “event”.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Both white skills and playstyles are both important. I always considered playstyles and special abilities similar add ons that help increase team strength without increasing quality. It will be tough to compete without these add ons as most accounts have 7-9 master playstyle players coupled with premium special abilities from sponsor. Most people i know buy the sponsor and monthly, use their tokens for hot shots and greens for training.

Multiple accounts make up for tokens and greens but it covers only playstyles and training. Quite a fair bit of time is needed to save that little bit of money.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 06-07-2022 at 12:19 AM.

Dreamer
    Target the booster, no need for points. No booster no upgrade.
    slowisfast likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCDE View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9046.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	139561

while I don't need defender playstyle points.
    if you don't need green points why spend tokens for extra shots on the 2nd screen when it's all green? i hope you spent 30 tokens for 2 more shots at that point to open that last tile and get the 8 booster points. that's the only thing would make that worth it.
    slowisfast likes this.

Apprentice
    Since they change the hot shots, never bother about PS again, hard to find, expensive. multiple acc? no thank you...
    slowisfast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Both white skills and playstyles are both important. I always considered playstyles and special abilities similar add ons that help increase team strength without increasing quality. It will be tough to compete without these add ons as most accounts have 7-9 master playstyle players coupled with premium special abilities from sponsor. Most people i know buy the sponsor and monthly, use their tokens for hot shots and greens for training.

Multiple accounts make up for tokens and greens but it covers only playstyles and training. Quite a fair bit of time is needed to save that little bit of money.
    I don't get it.
    How do multiple accounts make up for tokens and greens?
    I play the game with my daughter and have 2 refferals, and still can't even trade players with them. I can only buy them premium as a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by slowisfast View Post
    I don't get it.
    How do multiple accounts make up for tokens and greens?
    I play the game with my daughter and have 2 refferals, and still can't even trade players with them. I can only buy them premium as a gift.
    We can move players between same server accounts using negotiations. Playstyles, SA and well trained white skills are transferable. It's very time consuming but your team will be very strong if you do it right.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast