Thread: Real money investment

Real money investment

Guys, can anyone explain to me why Nordeus offers us so many resources for real money? I want to say that if we use resources to develop teams and create a strong team, we will meet strong teams in all tournaments. In other words, I don't understand the importance of investing real money in this game.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Guys, can anyone explain to me why Nordeus offers us so many resources for real money? I want to say that if we use resources to develop teams and create a strong team, we will meet strong teams in all tournaments. In other words, I don't understand the importance of investing real money in this game.
    I find it interesting they hammer us with special deals all the time. Half of those are just gambles? Buy a 5 to 7 star player? You will never get the seven star. The customer should know what he is getting, but not with Nordeus. They are out to screw you. Has anyone notice how much you have to spend to get the one for one fire?

I never put real money in these types of games because if you get bored and kick it out you will think that I have wasted money

Injuries have gone up. Morale drops fast. Guessing some players might need these boosters hence the supply to meet demand. Special sponsor has rewards that will improve the team without increasing quality. Hot shots help with playstyles that do not increase quality as well.

Addicted
    Bottom line is really a personal choice either to invest or not in the game, a very overated subject in my opinion