Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Transfer market is trash

Transfer market is trash

An increase in the total number of users over time has meant more users competing to sign the same number of players.

Has caused me immense frustration struggling to sign players. I remember it's why I left in the first place. Was frustrated by the difficulty of signing new players.

Why is anyone buying a 31yo 76% MC in the final week of the season for 5T? I'll tell you why: too much competition for players. It's so so bad.

Picked up my co-GOAT for 1T days after returning the last time I returned after leaving. Chances of that happening now? Zero.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleven-general-discussion/81530-showing-off-my-all-time-best-player.html#post675192

Your transfer market is more expensive and it isn’t the same as level 3 and above. From what i recall, levels 1 & 2 have a auction of their own which is highly inflated as new players often make questionable purchases due to inexperience.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Why is anyone buying a 31yo 76% MC in the final week of the season for 5T? I'll tell you why: too much competition for players. It's so so bad.
    My only guess is that they are going for that special sponsor task where you need to play a 30+ player with a 21- player.

I’ve done the same thing, only I bought a 30 yo DC for 1T, did the task and sold him off.
    Robyret likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Picked up my co-GOAT for 1T days after returning the last time I returned after leaving. Chances of that happening now? Zero.

https://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=675192
    i still get fast trainer by win bid at 1token. but you have to be lucky and bid 1token, go do something else and return to see if you win the bid or not, and instantly train 6gym to determine if they're fastrainer or not.
    but like somebody say that since you start from level1 you bid against newbies too and newbies are too dumb & bid more than 1 token for oldies.

and this isn't your 1st time delete the game so you shouldve known all this issue if you start from scratch. quite funny you blame others for your incompetency.
    there're many others issue that really are nodeus fault but everything that you complain recently i only see the problem of newbies want the same privileges of experienced players.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    i still get fast trainer by win bid at 1token. but you have to be lucky and bid 1token, go do something else and return to see if you win the bid or not, and instantly train 6gym to determine if they're fastrainer or not.
    but like somebody say that since you start from level1 you bid against newbies too and newbies are too dumb & bid more than 1 token for oldies.

and this isn't your 1st time delete the game so you shouldve known all this issue if you start from scratch. quite funny you blame others for your incompetency.
    there're many others issue that really are nodeus fault but everything that you complain recently i only see the problem of newbies want the same privileges of experienced players.
    This is my first time deleting my data. Last time, I returned when I had left.

Addicted
    No doubt that transfer market is trash. Still cant understand how anyone can defend it? Low number of players on the list, insane bidders, to much of same position players, 3 star, 4 star players for what? i Dont want them. Sometimes i forced to buy it in order i cant get players because of long waiting time between refreshing lists where it's all the same. Nordegen players no longer there.
    Im not talking about negotations who was destroyed long time ago. At least scouts remain the same but we all know that they are trash, slow trainers.
    Oh and tricky academy system where you should spend spend spend and you get slow trainers at last.

Topic creator is 100% right.

Long frustrating waits to get desired player makes players part with their tokens and settle for less when they see a player they need. We can call it whatever we want. In the end, we will still adapt and play along
    Subject 117 likes this.

Addicted
    I woudn't call it trash but its really frustraing as you can go on for hours and not find what you want for the price you are willing to pay

Remember that there is an academy and negociations that are far quicker for you to find what you want.
    maloukees likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast