• 1 Post By robbrand1967
  • 2 Post By tomu741
  • 1 Post By RaiKo
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: Live events a waste of time

Rookie

Live events a waste of time

Anyone else fed up with these pointless events. These so called fair events find me a level 49 squad pitted against a level 97 squad.
    Despite this i completely outplay my opponent and then out of nowhere they have two shots in a row and score twice.
    I play my way back into the match, draw level and only one team.looks like they are goung to win then suddenly
    my on fire goalkeeper is match rated 5.6
    and my opponent once again scores with two attempts from nowhere.

These events offer scant rewards and are purely biased in favour of the opponents no matter how well play and are designed to try and make us part with cash and tokens.

It just shows that whatever developers top eleven claim to have their focus is on these events and not on fixing issues within in the game
    Julandron likes this.

Addicted
    I completely ignore all these events after first king of the hill event. And it was long time ago. Anyway, if anyone still enjoy them, let it be.
    NUNO FC and maloukees like this.

Addicted
    I have different point of view. It's very annoying when you claim poor rewards after you played 15 tough matches.
    I think we've waited too much time for brand new rewards such as playstyle boosters, unique SA players or having playstyles what they changed and updated in special sponsor.
    Live events a waste of time-20220629_124054.jpg
    NUNO FC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I have different point of view. It's very annoying when you claim poor rewards after you played 15 tough matches.
    I think we've waited too much time for brand new rewards such as playstyle boosters, unique SA players or having playstyles what they changed and updated in special sponsor.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220629_124054.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	139654
    hey come on. dont you know some newbs love to get player as reward compared to logo or jersey that can be keep for years and sell for cash. lmao

Addicted
    I totally subscrive the opinions of both tomu741 (don't like it don't play it) and RaiKo (prizes need a little freshen up)

More the merrier as we are given free entries. Play whenever you feel like it or not at all. It's good for killing time and if we don't have time, we don't lose out much as the rewards won't make or break a team. And yes lower quality teams do find some free players useful.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Yup. i use event to complete task because when you play event your condition & morale didnt used up.
    So for whatever task that need you to play match with full morale, condition etc that's when i play event.
    Else i'll play on last day and never bother re-try again using tokens if i lose. it's your choice either you gamble your token to get big prize or just chill like me & play casually.
    This is why i still play after almost 10years with top11, other online/mobile/facebook game i have stop play/the game quit itself already like hearthstone, soccermanager, hattrickorg, freekickorg, xpert11, simsocial, mafiawar, mobwar etc
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 06-30-2022 at 05:50 AM.
    jCublaz likes this.