Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    The Draw Frenzy event is not on the 24th September... You should complain again...
    ugh, the report i send to support is literally few minutes/hour since i play frenzy. it was monday my time i think it already monday on london/utc time too

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Wow. That sounds like a quit bugging me and **** off email but feel free to keep being a pest while i ignore you. Support was much better a few years ago. I remember a time when i had faith in them.
    yeah i even send the sshot of reward but i forgot to sshot the playstyles on my players so i cant prove that the 4booster didnt add to my team. still if there're tons of complaints here why they didnt response and reimburse those who're affected?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!-bugfukdeus3.jpg  

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    oh and you only say it's good because you won more than you lose.
    wait til you lose tokens and your sanity.
    the 1st few experiences is always good. but when they got you hooked oh boy..that's just how gambling work.
    good luck for your future top11 experience
    oh no
    i lost over 150+ tokens the first time i played it.
    Ive played for 3 seasons already, but as long as i make more than i lose, its fine
    i respect your opinion.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Nothing wrong with showing off and being proud of oneself. The problem lies in his statement he is “good at it” rather than lucky. That insinuates everyone who fails to get far in the event are less skilled/capable than him in draw frenzy. Challenging others like that usually comes with an ulterior motive.I wouldn’t rule it out. It takes effort to gloat even without pictorial proof, effort necessary to type it out. Its either creating buzz/reactions for the forum or influencing others to spend and lose from where i am standing.

Gambling is risky so are TE bugs. Not bothered. It's a boring event that's over.
    by good at it i dont mean im actually good at the luck
    i mean that someitmes u have to take the risk in "good days"
    i know it sounds stupid, but sometimes i am super unlcky, sometimes i am luckier. It means that u ahve to take the oppertunities on lucky days.
    tell me if im wrong,
    the time i won lik 250+ tokens is once in like 5-6 tries
    before that i get red cards on levels 2-3. if i find myself lucky, i just press on for more rewards.

+ im not trying to influence anyone
    + im not showing off im just telling someone that this event isnt always unlycky and i just happened to get a good example

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    I dont think he wants to influence others to spend hoping for them to lose. but he really do get lucky on his 1st few tries.
    I did too and i gloat in here in my earlier post.

But the latest frenzy probably my 10++ tries, so i enter it at 2digits now.
    I can see the rewards are ridiculous compared to my earlier tries.
    Back then at round30ish I can get more tokens than I need to continue hence why I keep continue because you can see clearly you have enough tokens to go all the way.

This latest frenzy at round40ish the tokens & box i get is so little, the tokens i get at round40ish is like round20ish in my earlier tries.
    I get tons of useless things like cash, playstyles points, boosters(this 1 i really want but nodeus decide to fuk everyone by duping us when we claim it but it didnt come to your players playstyles tab, fukdeus!)

I really wanna see this shuriken guy outcome when he did more tries. will he sing the same song or will he uninstall the game by then?
    yeah this is my like 3rrd season playing
    not first!

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingShuriken8 View Post
    by good at it i dont mean im actually good at the luck
    i mean that someitmes u have to take the risk in "good days"
    i know it sounds stupid, but sometimes i am super unlcky, sometimes i am luckier. It means that u ahve to take the oppertunities on lucky days.
    tell me if im wrong,
    the time i won lik 250+ tokens is once in like 5-6 tries
    before that i get red cards on levels 2-3. if i find myself lucky, i just press on for more rewards.

+ im not trying to influence anyone
    + im not showing off im just telling someone that this event isnt always unlycky and i just happened to get a good example
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingShuriken8 View Post
    honeslty this event is pretty good. its intense and risky and fun, just gotta make more then u put in, thats basically it
    if ur good at it and to some extent, lucky, then its awesome.
    i paid 50 tokens to get
    2 playstyle,
    250 token
    30 rest morale treatment
    3 jerseys
    3 fire
    etc
    its not that bad guys stop hating topeleven
    Sounds pretty different from your initial post but it is still encouraging others to gamble. All gamblers talk about ‘good days’. Thats just gambling if you ask me. Going in hard at times, bluffing and so on. No guarantee you won’t be getting 2 reds over 3 tries later even if you are lucky initially.
    jarharnamme likes this.

in some regions you can not play this event, that's all i have to say about this event.
    this game has become a total joke, totally unfair and every season they stray further away from a actual footbal manager game.
    so shut up about hating top 11, they deserve all the negative comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Sounds pretty different from your initial post but it is still encouraging others to gamble. All gamblers talk about ‘good days’. Thats just gambling if you ask me. Going in hard at times, bluffing and so on. No guarantee you won’t be getting 2 reds over 3 tries later even if you are lucky initially.
    yeah i think the 2red in the 1st 3 or 5 round is by design.
    the frenzy need player to spend atleast 20tokens (5+15) then after that you can get good run somehow.
    so if u dont have atleast 20tokens to burn then forget bout this $hity gambling.
    all in all this feature need to be take out from this game.
    top11 is football manager game not gambling game.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-02-2022 at 09:12 AM.
    Sillybq likes this.

Rookie
    This event as with live events, hot shots, boost lab etc etc etc are all developed for revenue streams and have nothing tondo with rewardinf players
    remeber a few season ago where you could earn hot shots by scoring goals ,now you.have to pay for it.
    King of king events where you are put against so called fair and similar level opponents and yet they are at twice the level you are and far superior quality
    i don't about you guys but my idea of what constitutes a fair competition and top eleven's idea are miles apart

it is quite clear from the number of things that keep popping up asking you pay pay pay pay that actual game play is taking second place and providing a realistic platform is no longer a priority.

Top elevens view seems to be, now that we have all these players onbaord lets ignore the real issues and see how much money we can get out of them

yo nordeus..the bug regarding playstyle booster levelup won in frenzy didnt get into our player team and squad is still live and kicking! it's still happening on currently live frenzy too.
    now i even record video since you guys dont believe whatever screenshot i gave you guys.
    now i have lost 10 playstyle booster levelup. will you give me now? do you need my manager ID?

I got my playstyle boosters earlier. No issue for me. By some stroke of luck, one of my accounts made it far enough on the free try to win something substantial.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast