Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingShuriken8 View Post
    honeslty this event is pretty good. its intense and risky and fun, just gotta make more then u put in, thats basically it
    if ur good at it and to some extent, lucky, then its awesome.
    i paid 50 tokens to get
    2 playstyle,
    250 token
    30 rest morale treatment
    3 jerseys
    3 fire
    etc
    its not that bad guys stop hating topeleven
    It's bad. top11 is football manager game not gambling game.
    Some countries didnt allow this event on the top11 so some players missing on it and i can ensure you the numbers of players have go down recently;
    The ultimate division use to be 64asso, now down to 48asso per group weird but yeah it's happening.
    if nodeus dont stop prioritizing money over players and users experience it wont surprise me if this game go down the toilet.

honeslty this event is pretty good. its intense and risky and fun, just gotta make more then u put in, thats basically it
    i paid 50 tokens to get
    2 playstyle,
    250 token
    30 rest morale treatment
    3 jerseys
    3 fire
    etc
    oh and you only say it's good because you won more than you lose.
    wait til you lose tokens and your sanity.
    the 1st few experiences is always good. but when they got you hooked oh boy..that's just how gambling work.
    good luck for your future top11 experience

i paid 50 tokens to get
    2 playstyle,
    250 token
    30 rest morale treatment
    3 jerseys
    3 fire
    etc
    Plenty of people sharing they won more than they lost in this event on fb. I do the same, isn’t it strategy to influence others to spend in hope that they lose? It wasn’t your skill that enabled a nett token gain, it’s nordeus that decides who wins. Every dog has its day.

I don’t hate TE. Wouldn’t keep playing if so. I simply don’t like this particular event because it gets boring after awhile as it’s just gambling. Not everyone is a fan of such.

Addicted
    How can you be “good” at it? Is there a particular pressure level that you need to put on your phone’s screen when tapping the balls to avoid the “totally random” red card? It’s not even pure luck, the game decides whether or not you receive a red card or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Plenty of people sharing they won more than they lost in this event on fb. I do the same, isn’t it strategy to influence others to spend in hope that they lose? It wasn’t your skill that enabled a nett token gain, it’s nordeus that decides who wins. Every dog has its day.

I don’t hate TE. Wouldn’t keep playing if so. I simply don’t like this particular event because it gets boring after awhile as it’s just gambling. Not everyone is a fan of such.
    I dont think he wants to influence others to spend hoping for them to lose. but he really do get lucky on his 1st few tries.
    I did too and i gloat in here in my earlier post.

But the latest frenzy probably my 10++ tries, so i enter it at 2digits now.
    I can see the rewards are ridiculous compared to my earlier tries.
    Back then at round30ish I can get more tokens than I need to continue hence why I keep continue because you can see clearly you have enough tokens to go all the way.

This latest frenzy at round40ish the tokens & box i get is so little, the tokens i get at round40ish is like round20ish in my earlier tries.
    I get tons of useless things like cash, playstyles points, boosters(this 1 i really want but nodeus decide to fuk everyone by duping us when we claim it but it didnt come to your players playstyles tab, fukdeus!)

I really wanna see this shuriken guy outcome when he did more tries. will he sing the same song or will he uninstall the game by then?
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 09-29-2022 at 12:37 AM.

This is the answer I got from the nordeus support.
    They are creating a totally unfair game.

Hello Manager,

We appreciate your report on the availability of the Draw Frenzy event. I recognize the importance of the availability of every event in order to earn maximum rewards. I've passed your report on to the game team for further review.

Some in-game events can be offered to our Managers based on different criteria, such as location, club level, activity, etc. If this option is not available for you at the moment, keep an eye on the game since various different events are available throughout the season.

Although the option to influence the in-game events is not available, the game team is tracking our interactions as it helps them develop upcoming releases. Please write to us again if you have any other concerns or questions, we're always happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Alden
    Top Eleven support team

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    I dont think he wants to influence others to spend hoping for them to lose. but he really do get lucky on his 1st few tries.
    I did too and i gloat in here in my earlier post.

But the latest frenzy probably my 10++ tries, so i enter it at 2digits now.
    I can see the rewards are ridiculous compared to my earlier tries.
    Back then at round30ish I can get more tokens than I need to continue hence why I keep continue because you can see clearly you have enough tokens to go all the way.

This latest frenzy at round40ish the tokens & box i get is so little, the tokens i get at round40ish is like round20ish in my earlier tries.
    I get tons of useless things like cash, playstyles points, boosters(this 1 i really want but nodeus decide to fuk everyone by duping us when we claim it but it didnt come to your players playstyles tab, fukdeus!)

I really wanna see this shuriken guy outcome when he did more tries. will he sing the same song or will he uninstall the game by then?
    Nothing wrong with showing off and being proud of oneself. The problem lies in his statement he is “good at it” rather than lucky. That insinuates everyone who fails to get far in the event are less skilled/capable than him in draw frenzy. Challenging others like that usually comes with an ulterior motive.I wouldn’t rule it out. It takes effort to gloat even without pictorial proof, effort necessary to type it out. Its either creating buzz/reactions for the forum or influencing others to spend and lose from where i am standing.

Gambling is risky so are TE bugs. Not bothered. It's a boring event that's over.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 09-30-2022 at 05:02 AM.

It's not over yet!
    Those who're affected by playstyles booster didnt added to players are still affected and nodeus top11 want to brush it off as it's players' mistake when as a matter of fact it's nodeus top11 mistakes.
    I levelup my players playstyle using 2boosters i get from task and they think that's the 1 from frenzy when the frenzy reward didnt even get into our player's playstyle. at all!!
    If I get the 4booster as the 1 i really won from frenzy i couldve easily master my playstyle with 6booster but since they scam me i have to waste the 2booster on other player just so i can use the playstyle points in order to complete task.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!-bugfukdeus2.jpg   [Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!-bugfukdeus.jpg  
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 09-30-2022 at 10:54 AM.

Dreamer
    It's not over yet!
    Those who're affected by playstyles booster didnt added to players are still affected and nodeus top11 want to brush it off as it's players' mistake when as a matter of fact it's nodeus top11 mistakes.
    I levelup my players playstyle using 2boosters i get from task and they think that's the 1 from frenzy when the frenzy reward didnt even get into our player's playstyle. at all!!
    If I get the 4booster as the 1 i really won from frenzy i couldve easily master my playstyle with 6booster but since they scam me i have to waste the 2booster on other player just so i can use the playstyle points in order to complete task.

The Draw Frenzy event is not on the 24th September... You should complain again...

It's not over yet!

Wow. That sounds like a quit bugging me and **** off email but feel free to keep being a pest while i ignore you. Support was much better a few years ago. I remember a time when i had faith in them.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast