Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!

[Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!-wn.jpg

A brand new event has arrived in Top Eleven - Draw Frenzy!

Earn valuable rewards by opening draw balls and revealing their content. You can exit and claim your gathered rewards at any time. Beware, some draw balls hide red cards - if you reveal one, you’ll lose the game and all gathered rewards.

Learn more about the Draw Frenzy event by checking out the complete rules and participating in the event.

Note: This event is supported only on the version 22.18 and higher. If you’re playing on a lower version of Top Eleven, make sure to download the latest one from your store to be able to participate in the Draw Frenzy.

Duration: July 4th, 10:30 am CEST - July 7th, 2:30 am CEST

COMPLETE RULES:

• Play Draw Frenzy to win valuable rewards by picking draw balls on 60 levels.
    • Every season day has a free play available for the duration of the event. Each additional play costs Tokens.
    • Each level consists of a choice between four draw balls.
    • With every reward gathered, you advance a level.
    • One of four balls on every level (except for Lucky levels) contains a red card. If you reveal the red card, you will lose the game and you will not receive the rewards that you have gathered so far.
    • Every fifth level is a Lucky level where each draw ball contains rewards and can not be failed.
    • To avoid losing the game at any level you can decide to exit and claim rewards you gathered so far. Even if you reveal the red card you can continue playing that game for a certain amount of Tokens.
    • With each level the rewards are getting more valuable.
    • After passing level 60, you have completed all levels and get to claim all the rewards.
    • After claiming the rewards, you can play Draw Frenzy again from scratch.
    • Rewards are available for claiming until the event ends.

Addicted
    Nice event...

But where do I find the prizes that I won? I did not claim them right away and now I am unable to find them.

Addicted
    Ridiculous…

Nordeus team got into a room, brainstormed the idea of how to combine “randomness” of hot shots, rewards of boost lab and rejoining aspect of tour events to impose another way of getting players to spend resources. One thing they forgot is improving the user experience.

20T to start over? 10T to continue even at level 2? Do you really believe someone would pay 10T to keep the awesome reward of 1% passing and 25% chance of losing it again in the next level? Couldn’t you think of a incremental pricing sytem where it costs 1T to continue in the first 10 levels, 2T for levels 11-20, etc? We know you have no idea about making a better managerial game but do you also not know any basic economy and business?

Apprentice
    100% agree, how ridiculous it is but clearly on brand for them.
    I exited on level 7, after only getting a few rest, morale and injury packs, 1 and 2 % gain in tackling, bravery and creativity, a crappy looking shirt, and one player on fire who of course ended up being one of my reserves that i never use.
    And wow! 20 tokens to rejoin………. What a joke!

And there are 60 levels. What a waste of resources instead of focusing on fixing the actual gameplay.
    Last edited by Julandron; 07-04-2022 at 02:51 PM.
    maurizio2208, JohnnyEye and Mpire7 like this.

Addicted
    Got 2 red cards before reach level 5. Draw Frenzy event is totally scam or exploiting the rewards for cheap? As i understand in rules, 60×20T = max. 1200T spent at worst case scenario is very cheap for all loot and players. Needing opinions of experienced managers.
    [Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!-20220704_170206.jpg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Got 2 red cards before reach level 5. Draw Frenzy event is totally scam or exploiting the rewards for cheap? As i understand in rules, 60×20T = max. 1200T spent at worst case scenario is very cheap for all loot and players. Needing opinions of experienced managers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220704_170206.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	139661
    Ok, looks like they DID implement incremental prices to continue drawing but at completely wrong prices. When I got the red card at level 2, it was 10T to continue. So I’m pretty sure it’ll be much more than 1200T total as the level progresses to a point where continuing will cost at least 100T.

If someone who is either lucky or rich enough to go all the way, perhaps we can have an idea.
    RaiKo likes this.

Wow, a new event... fantastic!!!
    Sorry I forgot to add "exclusively for those whose wallets are deeper than the Mariana Trench"... although it's probably evident without needing to say it to most of you (minus Nordeus of course)
    Trust me to hit a red card on only the 3rd level - hope you all have better luck

And for the new players wondering - don't bother with spending tokens, even spending them on naming your players seems a more worthwhile and fulfilling investment than this event. If Nordeus get the memo after countless instances of not-so-subtle hinting, it'll be a dream come true. Unfortunately if your manager name does not start with "Ihavealotofmoneytospend", complaints fall on deaf ears.

Anyway, hope you guys all have better luck than me and can greedily gobble up that 1% shooting boost and 50 playstyle points before the ref inevitably strikes.

Much love from Fraudeus

Yeah, a new event that is against law in Belgium because of paid randomness, so no new event for me... Why not just block the additional plays and leave us the daily free play like for Hot Shots where we only have the free shots ?

I got red at level 3. I aint lucky so won’t pay to play. Getting just 1 playstyle booster in 3 seasons kinda puts me in my place. Best not to gamble. Nice addition though. Something different
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Ok, looks like they DID implement incremental prices to continue drawing but at completely wrong prices. When I got the red card at level 2, it was 10T to continue. So I’m pretty sure it’ll be much more than 1200T total as the level progresses to a point where continuing will cost at least 100T.

If someone who is either lucky or rich enough to go all the way, perhaps we can have an idea.
    Seen that in te community. Giving some idea for predicted cost.
    [Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!-20220704_225345.jpg
    Sinany03 and dave1311 like this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast