Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!

Apprentice

you haven’t seen anything

Quote Originally Posted by PedroSLB View Post
    I made the impossible... red card in every stage.

Level 2 red card - 10 tokens
    Level 3 red card - 20 tokens
    Level 4 red card - 30 tokens
    Level 5 bonus
    Level 6 red card - Bye Nordeus...

What a steal 60 tokens and got nothing... and to get something i would had to pay another 45 Tokens
    It goes to 100, to 250, 500, then a 1,000 every time after that to get to round sixty.

Think about that a 1,000 tokens. Why? Instead of letting everyone enjoy the game they would rather go after the very few who spend money. A thousand tokens, hard raptor believe that they think this s right.

These people have no scruples, because you will not see any difference on the pitch, not a notable difference. Then, they select the 9 star player for you instead of you getting the choice. Remember he is only a nine star player for about 10 days.
    Last edited by texhorn60; 07-06-2022 at 03:01 AM.

Thanks cheater Nordeus! Game over after you stole 600 tokens! So you gest robe me 60€. I gonna delete this unfair game!!

Gesendet von meinem POT-LX1 mit Tapatalk

I am not having any fun for this event. Twice out at round 2. Only managed to play for 3 mins on first day till round 15. Total playtime for event is probably only 3 mins and 5 seconds. Seems like the only way to really have fun and participate is to part with tokens

Addicted
    I got a red card in level 2, level 3 and level 3. Of course i did not pay anything to continue. Useless and meaningless “event”.
    PedroSLB likes this.

Tbh the 1st day reward is so worth it. i wish i used the 20tokens to redo the event on 1st day because i got more than i spend.
    And then the reward diminished by day2, a slight lose but when you consider that your players got tons of skills and playstyle it's most definitely a gain.
    By day 3(today) oh my god the reward is so useless on early lvl, on day1 there're hardly fire boost by day3 that fireboost is like everywhere early on and they give you tons of booster points which is useless because what player need is booster lvl up not fukin points,
    i'm pretty sure on day1 the tokens giveaway is quite a lot too so everyone just continue gambling because they know the token rewards definitely means they'll get the token back even if you pay certain amount (not 500-1000tokens tho)
    maybe nodeus be like "oh we fuked up day1" so we need to make the reward terribly crap now!
    I swear i did terribly on day1, spend the last token 250t to re-enter, claim & gtfo. Starts at 700ish get back 800ish +every other stuff on day1.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-06-2022 at 03:59 PM.
    PedroSLB and Subject 117 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Tbh the 1st day reward is so worth it. i wish i used the 20tokens to redo the event on 1st day because i got more than i spend.
    And then the reward diminished by day2, a slight lose but when you consider that your players got tons of skills and playstyle it's most definitely a gain.
    By day 3(today) oh my god the reward is so useless on early lvl, on day1 there're hardly fire boost by day3 that fireboost is like everywhere early on and they give you tons of booster points which is useless because what player need is booster lvl up not fukin points,
    i'm pretty sure on day1 the tokens giveaway is quite a lot too so everyone just continue gambling because they know the token rewards definitely means they'll get the token back even if you pay certain amount (not 500-1000tokens tho)
    maybe nodeus be like "oh we fuked up day1" so we need to make the reward terribly crap now!
    I swear i did terribly on day1, spend the last token 250t to re-enter, claim & gtfo. Starts at 700ish get back 800ish +every other stuff on day1.
    Agree. I went to level sixty it was great on day one. Second day, level sixty again. It was just half as good. I thought typical Nordeus. So, I will not play day three. I won’t play it again. Just like I don’t play booster or hot shots. I don’t buy players when you might get a 6 to 8 star because I always got the six. I don’t spend money on academy players, more likely to get a slow trainer.
    I swear i did terribly on day1, spend the last token 250t to re-enter, claim & gtfo. Starts at 700ish get back 800ish +every other stuff on day1.[/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]
    Subject 117 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Completed the full 60 levels with a spare team I have. I managed to complete it with cost of 195 tokens (buy in at 10, 20, 30, 45 and 90) I only kept going because I had more tokens guaranteed as a win that it costed to buy back in. Ended up with nearly a thousand tokens, 1 9 star 18 yr old with playstyle and 2 skills, 4 other 7 star players, 1 6 star player. I had probaby 500+ various red, blue and greens, loads of skill increases and playstyle points and a couple of shirts..for once the gamble paid off massively....team increased from 104 to 124 as aresult of the added players and skill increase.
    So you claim you finished 60 rounds with only 5 red cards?

Let’s do a little math. Every 5 rounds does not have a red card. That leaves 48 rounds with 1/4 chance for a red card and 3/3 chance to proceed. Leaving our the 5 rounds with a red card, the chance to get 5 red card or less in 60 rounds is 0.75 ^ 43 = 0.00042%.

Given the number of stories like these I read on Facebook, I tend not to believe you. It is just too unlikely.

Not too shabby. Finally broke out of my round 2/3 curse and reached level 21 before chickening out. Claimed 20+ tokens and many other rewards. I like this event, fast and rewarding but it looks like it created a strong opponent in my CL.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    So you claim you finished 60 rounds with only 5 red cards?

Let’s do a little math. Every 5 rounds does not have a red card. That leaves 48 rounds with 1/4 chance for a red card and 3/3 chance to proceed. Leaving our the 5 rounds with a red card, the chance to get 5 red card or less in 60 rounds is 0.75 ^ 43 = 0.00042%.

Given the number of stories like these I read on Facebook, I tend not to believe you. It is just too unlikely.
    bruh, someone did get that with like 90token to re-enter that guy even post his youtube video on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Am I that lucky with this event

Someone in my association did it with 195 tokens as well. Uncommon but its been done. I don’t think 1200+ tokens is any different or less from those who got it day 1. He is a forum member since 2013 as well so it’s his story to tell.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast