Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Seen that in te community. Giving some idea for predicted cost.
    Attachment 139662
    actually that guy got 8strike.
    before 500token there's 250token. i stop there but i get back more than what i spend.
    and actually what this guy get is terrible!
    5 players? i rather get skills/PSlevelup/tokens/packs(combination of tokens&booster) for that.
    and my suggestion is to stop before level50 because at level50 there're 2 players out of 4rewards at luckydraw50.
    at level60 you'll get 4players so whatever you choose at level60 you'll most definitely get 1player.
    for me rewarding player is terrible but the best one is +% critical skill, attack skill & defensive skill.
    imagine getting 10-15% to all of your white skill. that's the most awesome rewards.
    this guy probably think that's the worse hence he be like "x amount of skill points" lmao
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-04-2022 at 08:27 PM.

This is one big s***ty event. If I read correctly we all get a red card in lvl 2, so the event is rigged or simply to get more money from the players, so whoever is a sheep should pay.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Seen that in te community. Giving some idea for predicted cost.
    Attachment 139662
    For you dear Nordeus boy!!! Only for you!

Gesendet von meinem POT-LX1 mit Tapatalk

This **** must be stopped by law!!! Unbelievable robbery!!!

Gesendet von meinem POT-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Addicted
    If we are to continue after getting a red card, do we continue from the next level or same level? Is there any guarantee that we get at least one reward when we come back from a red card?

In any case, I don’t have that many tokens so unless I have enough guaranteed tokens back at the point I can pay some tokens, I’m not playing beyond the free attempt.

Apprentice
    I guess it resets every day? I just got a free play as my day had reset.
    Maybe they should explain that in proper English

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    If we are to continue after getting a red card, do we continue from the next level or same level? Is there any guarantee that we get at least one reward when we come back from a red card?

In any case, I don’t have that many tokens so unless I have enough guaranteed tokens back at the point I can pay some tokens, I’m not playing beyond the free attempt.
    Yes, you continue from same level with selecting among these three secured balls.(red card ball's turned out of the choice)

Ok guys, i tested it again from Level 1 with free entry given after new season day.

Total spent: 10+20+30+45+90+150+240+500 = 1085 tokens.

Claimed and exit at level 45 : 378 Tokens, 170 greens, 76 morale, 82 red packs, 10k playstyle xps and some player skill xps. Red card pattern is random, it may be hidden in the same ball in a sequence.
    [Official] New Event - Draw Frenzy!-20220705_065418.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 07-05-2022 at 04:03 AM.

I´m very lucky!

Got red card in every chance i got. 100% red cards.

level 2, 3, 4, and 6 and exit...

Level 1 and 5 dan't have red card so i didn't miss any.

Spent 105 T and got nothing.
    beat_them likes this.

I made the impossible... red card in every stage.

Level 2 red card - 10 tokens
    Level 3 red card - 20 tokens
    Level 4 red card - 30 tokens
    Level 5 bonus
    Level 6 red card - Bye Nordeus...

What a steal 60 tokens and got nothing... and to get something i would had to pay another 45 Tokens

Apprentice
    Completed the full 60 levels with a spare team I have. I managed to complete it with cost of 195 tokens (buy in at 10, 20, 30, 45 and 90) I only kept going because I had more tokens guaranteed as a win that it costed to buy back in. Ended up with nearly a thousand tokens, 1 9 star 18 yr old with playstyle and 2 skills, 4 other 7 star players, 1 6 star player. I had probaby 500+ various red, blue and greens, loads of skill increases and playstyle points and a couple of shirts..for once the gamble paid off massively....team increased from 104 to 124 as aresult of the added players and skill increase.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast