Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season 160 - Are you ready?

Famous
    I'm still on the way for all the Titles...

6 point lead in the League.. and still in Cup as well as Champion League...

Only got 2 draws... and so far no loses

Addicted
    After 3 years of playing, That's happened to me, too. Good feeling when you lost points and win streak against an abandoned club.
    Season 160 - Are you ready?-psx_20220804_211721.jpg

Lost 1-2 at home in CL quarterfinals to a team 14% worse than mine. He's gonna enjoy that streak ender achievement for sure, I won all my games over the last 10 days or so.

Bummed that I couldn't attend that game. Not too worried though. Two goals away doesn't seem impossible, and I don't care much about this competition anyway.

Thankfully I'm not in the same position in the cup. Was losing to a team 20% worse until the 75th minute before scoring two quick goals to secure an away win in the semis yesterday.

Two points clear top of the table but not happy with the goal difference. My main rival has a superior one, seems to be scoring a crazy amount against the punching bags at the bottom. I always seem to stop at around 5-6 no matter what. Gotta beat him when we meet next week to be secure.

Anybody else's King of Kings event gone cuckoo? I played three matches by now and all of them finished so much quicker than usual. During one of them, after kick off it fast forwarded to the 30th minute or so in a matter of seconds before the first 3D highlight was shown. Bizarre.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Rookie
    Si, el evento está funcionando mal

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Lost 1-2 at home in CL quarterfinals to a team 14% worse than mine. He's gonna enjoy that streak ender achievement for sure, I won all my games over the last 10 days or so.

Bummed that I couldn't attend that game. Not too worried though. Two goals away doesn't seem impossible, and I don't care much about this competition anyway.

Thankfully I'm not in the same position in the cup. Was losing to a team 20% worse until the 75th minute before scoring two quick goals to secure an away win in the semis yesterday.

Two points clear top of the table but not happy with the goal difference. My main rival has a superior one, seems to be scoring a crazy amount against the punching bags at the bottom. I always seem to stop at around 5-6 no matter what. Gotta beat him when we meet next week to be secure.

Anybody else's King of Kings event gone cuckoo? I played three matches by now and all of them finished so much quicker than usual. During one of them, after kick off it fast forwarded to the 30th minute or so in a matter of seconds before the first 3D highlight was shown. Bizarre.
    I thought it's my phone got laggy... Change a player at 60", come in play at 80". The match ended under 3 minutes real time. So weird...
    DoctorRedDevil likes this.

Apprentice

Nordeus manipulation

Same thing in my league. The second best team is scoring at will, and they are 25% below me whereas I score 6 against very bad teams, no matter the tactics. It is clear they control the results to keep a little interest. By the way, this team, I have beat three times 15-7 aggregate.
    DoctorRedDevil likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    I thought it's my phone got laggy... Change a player at 60", come in play at 80". The match ended under 3 minutes real time. So weird...
    the KoK matchtime actually is shortime compared to other matchtime. maybe around 5-6minute-ish compared to 8-9min. hence why if you want to wait for last minute raid on other challenger you can go for final minute. dont do it at 5mins, he might still counter your steal

Same thing today. My title rival crushed some abandoned team 11-0. Bet your life savings I won't come close to matching that tally (but I am scoring like a madman in the broken King of Kings in one of the event matches I scored SIX goals in the last ten minutes). I'm still two points ahead, his goal difference is better by 19 now. No way am I catching that so got to keep the points lead. Good momentum however, 11 consecutive league wins now...

Cup final beckons. Routine 5-0 home win with a weaker team than the one I fielded in the away leg which I barely won. Had some players under risk of being suspended for the final and didn't want to tempt my faith considering it backfired at me several previous times I had important matches coming up. As long as I win this final nothing else matters. Cup is the only trophy missing for me with this club (haven't participated in Super League yet).

Let's hope I wake up in time tomorrow for the 2nd leg of CL quarters. Lost 1-2 at home. "On paper" I should be confident that this can overturned given the 15% quality gap in my favor but you never know. Majority of my CL titles were underdog wins. Guess I just simply handle that role better for whatever reason...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Famous
    Now final week.....

The moment of truth....... at this time undefeated... only 2 draws..
    #1 in the league , 6 points ahead......
    Cup I made it in the final... on paper easy opponent I'm 35% stronger......favorite
    CL in the semi I meet a almost 20% stronger oppo.... hope I can make it..

Same thing today. My title rival crushed some abandoned team 11-0. Bet your life savings I won't come close to matching that tally (but I am scoring like a madman in the broken King of Kings in one of the event matches I scored SIX goals in the last ten minutes). I'm still two points ahead, his goal difference is better by 19 now. No way am I catching that so got to keep the points lead. Good momentum however, 11 consecutive league wins now...
    I'm getting teased big time.

Faced 3rd team in the league, the one who beat me in the reverse fixture. He scored first, I quickly turned it around before halftime.

I continued to bombard him for the rest of the match, chance after chance after chance but players just kept missing the target.

Then obviously in the final minutes of the game he got a counter attack. As his midfielder passed a long one, the playmaker ability flashed above him and he set up the striker one on one. THANKFULLY he shot straight at my keeper and I managed to win 2-1.

My title rival, surprise surprise, won 8-0, and his goal difference is now better by nearly 30. If I can just hang on to this points lead... We will go head to head on the penultimate round 25, that might just decide everything.
    Let's hope I wake up in time tomorrow for the 2nd leg of CL quarters. Lost 1-2 at home.
    I didn't. Woke up 12-13 minutes after kick off and when logging in I could see the match is still going. Instantly figured I'm into extra time. Clicked nervously. Saw 119th minute... And me being up 1-4. Two goals at the very start of extra time got me through to the semis. Yay.

To nobody's surprise my crucial games have been scheduled while I am at work. Tuesday's cup final right at the start of it. Both CL semis around that same time too. Gotta do some cunning planning next week lol...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast