Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season 160 - Are you ready?

So... hi everyone!
    What's your current level?
    Lv 6.
    What's your budget for this season?
    Around $35M. I could have near 50M but I upgraded my stadium... 12 days left.
    Who do you want to replace?
    I wanted to replace my 4 stars GK, and I did. I bought an almost-7 stars with commander in the area skill, so I'm happy with it.
    What are your goals for this season?
    I'd like to win the Cup for the first time.

What's your training level?
    Errrr, around 102% right now.
    Which will be your main formation?
    I'm used to play 4-3-2-1.
    Have you won the Top Scorer award?
    Nope, I didn't!

No point peer pressuring your players through community gamemasters into getting 4x before 1st tournament using tokens when all that is required to better that is for multiple accounts to join, claim reward and leave. Most of us can get 4x before 2nd tournament without spending anyways.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 07-25-2022 at 07:39 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    No point peer pressuring your players through community gamemasters into getting 4x before 1st tournament using tokens when all that is required to better that is for multiple accounts to join, claim reward and leave. Most of us can get 4x before 2nd tournament without spending anyways.
    if you click on the info on that task it clearly says up to 6x meaning only 6teams in association can do that. they already accounted people try to cheat by claiming that using their 100s of dummy accounts to accumulate asso points

Season 160 - Are you ready?-6x.jpg
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-25-2022 at 08:42 AM.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    if you click on the info on that task it clearly says up to 6x meaning only 6teams in association can do that. they already accounted people try to cheat by claiming that using their 100s of dummy accounts to accumulate asso points

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6x.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	139775
    I stand corrected. Well done and good addition to special sponsor.

Banned
    im tired of this scripted game, why bother wasting hours training and using resources when a result is already predetermined by this stupid game engine, no matter the competition, you can simply not attend a game and you will beat a team 20% stronger than yours or vice versa, its that easy, a manager is rendered useless by this game. the worse part is watching this sorry excuse of a game animation, strikers trough on goal afraid to shoot and going backwards, countless counter attacks wasted because the attacker passes the ball to the opposing defender, when he has acres of space to pass to an open teammate, GKs and weak defenders turning superhuman on a daily basis, players losing morale after a win, attackers missing chances left and right with an open goal, number of defenders standing like cones while an attacker dribbles trough them with ease and scores, FK wall non existent, rigged events, and the list goes on. Pathetic Eleven indeed

Events, got even more stupid. I got players that I had to pay for, but I didn't really need them, and even a player that I can't pay cause I don't have that much tokens. I definetely should stop playing events, assos, league, CL, cup, ... THE GAME IS RUINED. Season 160 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2022-07-25-17-41-33-045_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

there's a new funny display bug, probably from the server side.
    every players have downsize by 100cm so now most of your player would be 67cm-100cm

edited: wait i'm not sure if 200cm became 100cm or 00cm. i used to have players with that height but that was long time ago. some programmer must have messed with the height coding either they -1 on the front or it became 2digit numbers i dont know
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-26-2022 at 06:20 AM.

Anyone else saw the draw frenzy? I saw it and now it's gone.

Apprentice

Careful

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Anyone else saw the draw frenzy? I saw it and now it's gone.
    It was great the first round beyond believable for Nordeus but I spent the money for two more rounds and it was not worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    It was great the first round beyond believable for Nordeus but I spent the money for two more rounds and it was not worth the money.
    Expected. Kok started off with great rewards as well. Not often do we see improvements with regards to event rewards.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast