Thread: Special sponsor visual bug or new feature?

Addicted

Special sponsor visual bug or new feature?

Special sponsor visual bug or new feature?-72b0473a-62a9-461f-9641-bafa3edd35ff.jpg

We are supposed to get 5 new tasks on next season day, but the countdown shows one of them is delayed by 7 hours? Are they not becoming available all at the same time?

The special sponsor is becoming a joke! Three of the six you can't do nothing about and a forth; to train a player to 7 star don't work? I just trained a player to his seventh star and did not get the reward!!!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffy1956 View Post
    The special sponsor is becoming a joke! Three of the six you can't do nothing about and a forth; to train a player to 7 star don't work? I just trained a player to his seventh star and did not get the reward!!!
    I think the 7 star player is from the youth academy, not from the team squad.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    I think the 7 star player is from the youth academy, not from the team squad.
    Right its in the youth academy, curiouly training is still not available so even if a bit harsh what has been said in this post is a sad truth, missions are being lauched before they can be reached... don't really think its fair, better to lauch less missions but doable ones.

In this way the lauch of the video exercise missons was made in the right time, exactly when the video exercises start, that's the way Nordeus