Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nordeus Treatment packs rip-off

Rookie

Nordeus Treatment packs rip-off

Here we go again with treatment packs vampire in a new season!
    3 consecutive matches played with 3 consecutive players injuries!
    2 of those matches played on good “maxed out home pitch “ and
    with fit-healthy, rested players injured.

3 consecutive matches with 3 consecutive players injuried for a
    Total of 29 treatment packs required to fix! Nordeus claim to try
    mimic real life. You guys know of any real life club which suffers
    from players injuries for every consecutive match they play?

I seem to be reporting this same bogus Nordeus rip-off scam tactic
    Every season. Support comes up with their usual cock-up excuses
    (Maybe they played too many friendly games, don’t train players
    too hard, injuries are a natural part of football, etc).

I’m parking injured players after each consecutive match now just to see
    if I can get a record making total of 5-6 injured players for the season
    week! I used to ignore and spend red packs every time every match.
    Any of you guys experience this red packs scam?
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Apprentice
    Indeed on my first 3 league games already 2 injured, of course among the best players (which forces us to treat them). Not to mention the injuries in friendly matches (means of recovering boosters) almost every match. Everything is done so that we spend our reserves, and then buy boosters.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Dreamer
    Today, It's my 4th times my player got injured... I don't know what to say... I'm not doing any friendlies, no hard train after all matches done that day. Even after any matches, i use the green packs just to make all of them fit...
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Addicted
    Come on guys don't keep complaining about everything its easy to get red packs if you watch your games you'll have pleanty of them...

The plblem in the forum is the lack of focus, so many important things to fix, so many aspects like events and associations going worse and you focus on injury packs...
    PaulG and maloukees like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Come on guys don't keep complaining about everything its easy to get red packs if you watch your games you'll have pleanty of them...

The plblem in the forum is the lack of focus, so many important things to fix, so many aspects like events and associations going worse and you focus on injury packs...
    Good for you Nuno.. you probably have a bank full of red packs and you don’t suffer from frequent video crashes
    to get your packs rewards. We take your advice and we shouldn’t complain about getting ripped-off.

Oh! Of course, It’s perfectly normal and it’s not important to have players injured in every match played. So, I’ll just shut up and
    Focus on whatever it is that you consider to be more important for you in this forum.
    Gobobo likes this.

Addicted
    Many of us already noticed that for the last few seasons the frequency of injuries and bookings in all matches (which in turn takes away the red pack reward for “fair play”) have increased significantly. Nordeus definitely want to deplete our red packs, just like they have been after our blue packs since they made the Good morale the “norm”.

yeah the injuries and bookings are mounted because they want the managers to managed and use their boosters properly.
    before this people complaining "i have too many reds treatment and they're useless for my team"
    so nodeus decide "oh the red treatment is useless? okay then.."
    and this is the results of that..
    and now. lo-and behold since the frenzy. also yesterday's event. the 1st 2 reward for winning the event is. 2x cash! wtf?
    ahaa wont be surprised if they make the cash be hot commodities in the future like red treatment atm.
    Subject 117 and NUNO FC like this.

Addicted
    Cash is very valuable in this game. I dont understand what are you talking about
    In lower levels everything is very important. You are low on every resource. I remember my best player got 16 days injury and i had almost no red packs. That was disastrous. Even that poor cash was somehow important when you need to built all these facilities. But than at least transfer market wasnt so ****ed up like it is now and you can buy some good players from it with minimum tokens.
    In higher levels nothing really matters. I think nordeus 10 years ago cant imagine that their game would be so popular and that after those years higher level players would be abandoned.

Famous
    It is easy specially in higher level.. yo have so many red packs.... so who cares

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    It is easy specially in higher level.. yo have so many red packs.... so who cares
    the problem is for the newbies. pretty sure they dont want to watch video to get red treatments. lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast