Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nordeus Treatment packs rip-off

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Cash is very valuable in this game. I dont understand what are you talking about
    In lower levels everything is very important. You are low on every resource. I remember my best player got 16 days injury and i had almost no red packs. That was disastrous. Even that poor cash was somehow important when you need to built all these facilities. But than at least transfer market wasnt so ****ed up like it is now and you can buy some good players from it with minimum tokens.
    In higher levels nothing really matters. I think nordeus 10 years ago cant imagine that their game would be so popular and that after those years higher level players would be abandoned.
    lol i just got belittled by my assomates because i say his ticket is too cheap and he wont get profits doing that.
    "why would i? the cash is useless in this game tho"
    oh man..this is 1 of the few times i wish nodeus will make the cash relevant just so people could cry bout it in the future!

also bruh..the market backthen is way fuked. you lose tokens even if you lose the bid. wtf? who makes that auction rules backthen? probably nodeus guy was drunk when he make that auction market rules backthen

Addicted
    But than you can buy players with few tokens. Bid wars not gonna make more than 20+ tokens. I rearly saw that. There were nordgens. There were players from other managers in the list. Real players managers sold, not bots.. List was huge which refreshed every 2 or 3 hours (not remember).
    Now there are not enough players to buy and if there are that one - token amounts for them are unreal. People bid for some ****s 60-70 tokens, they are crazy, i dont know maybe it's bots who bid, im not sure. Some would say - do not complain you can buy 3star players and boost them with greens bla bla bla - but i dont want to do this. I do this for youth - whose most of times appears to be slow trainers. It's like one way you only can do it nowdays because even negotiations are ****ed up.

Instead of some interesting topics in this forum it became complain department. But really what else we gonna write when after 2017 nothing gonna changed to good way.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    But than you can buy players with few tokens. Bid wars not gonna make more than 20+ tokens. I rearly saw that. There were nordgens. There were players from other managers in the list. Real players managers sold, not bots.. List was huge which refreshed every 2 or 3 hours (not remember).
    Now there are not enough players to buy and if there are that one - token amounts for them are unreal. People bid for some ****s 60-70 tokens, they are crazy, i dont know maybe it's bots who bid, im not sure. Some would say - do not complain you can buy 3star players and boost them with greens bla bla bla - but i dont want to do this. I do this for youth - whose most of times appears to be slow trainers. It's like one way you only can do it nowdays because even negotiations are ****ed up.

Instead of some interesting topics in this forum it became complain department. But really what else we gonna write when after 2017 nothing gonna changed to good way.
    you have been forum member since 2014 but you havent seen people bid almost 100token backthen? some even do that just to get the stubborn goat head achievement (bid atleast 50rounds and then stop and lose 100tokens, didnt get player too ) my guess your server is so tame or maybe they already change that auction market in 2014 i forgot.

but backthen i thought every viet players are rich. turns out they just use VPN to get tokens back then. missedout on that for like years. when i knew bout it nodeus decide not to let the PC user to watch or answer survey to get tokens or boosters.

anyway the market is easy but you guys are so desperate to get 18yo or 5* players when if you bid for player not on that category you can get fastrainer for 1token. i still do that and there're no problems whatsoever
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-23-2022 at 11:22 AM.

Addicted
    No, i havent see than. But i see nowdays. A lot.
    Viet players invented mutant players too .
    Not sure how market is easy when there are no players. And if there are, it becomes slaugterhouse. But ofc if you gonna bid for 3* player than probably you can buy with 1 token. But i wrote previously that there are no other options just to increase players with greens. And that's bad because i forced to do so.

Dreamer
    And today, got the 5th player injured... We'll see for tomorrow.

Yeah, been experiencing this for awhile now. Also notice it gets more frequent just before and during association tournaments. My worst stretch was 7 injuries in 9 straight matches. Keeping it manageable through rotation. I sub out starters as soon as i secure the win to limit play time. I do not heal non starters and manage the same way i do playing friendlies for greens.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Yeah, been experiencing this for awhile now. Also notice it gets more frequent just before and during association tournaments. My worst stretch was 7 injuries in 9 straight matches. Keeping it manageable through rotation. I sub out starters as soon as i secure the win to limit play time. I do not heal non starters and manage the same way i do playing friendlies for greens.
    Wow, 7 injuries?? From the first week?? What the total injuries for that season?

imagine. from 1st week. i've got 3 loan players and 2 of them get long injury time (which he will heal 1day before his loan ends).
    ofcourse i release them both, not gonna waste reds on them
    and you guys cant defend nodeus anymore. the amount of injuries is over the roof.
    fukin fix this. it's only the 1st week of season and everyone is breaking their legs and backs.
    are top11 players that rough(tackling opponents) or the players are so soft like tofu or fragile like a fukin broken glasses?
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-24-2022 at 11:01 AM.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Wow, 7 injuries?? From the first week?? What the total injuries for that season?
    It was during the KOK stretch 2 seasons back. Total from regular matches was more than 12 for that season. I gave up counting after that. But i recall my team never had more than 3 injured at any point in time.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakark View Post
    Good for you Nuno.. you probably have a bank full of red packs and you don’t suffer from frequent video crashes
    to get your packs rewards. We take your advice and we shouldn’t complain about getting ripped-off.

Oh! Of course, It’s perfectly normal and it’s not important to have players injured in every match played. So, I’ll just shut up and
    Focus on whatever it is that you consider to be more important for you in this forum.
    No i dont' really have a lot of red packs, spetially beacause a use them for the youth academy and i get a lot more injuries since i regularly make friendlies.

I also don't get red packs from videos those are used exclusivly for green packs and health restauration.

This game is all about resource managment you can't go anywhere without that only if you spend some money to get the resources necessary.

Now my point is with so many game engine problems, so many poor events, you are worried about red packs... sincerelly that seems like the reaction of someone who complains abour everything...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast