Thread: Spend more money?

Rookie

Spend more money?

I have bought the special sponsor. I consider it a subscription fee.
    I dont mind paying £5 per month to play Top Eleven.

But, this month, to complete the special sponsor awards, I must buy tokens to get a youth player over 120%.
    I must buy tokens to get a player up to 150%.
    I must buy Hot Shots to reach 6500 Playstyle points.

You have my money Nordeus, and now you want more?

Please make all of the special sponsor tasks available without the need to buy - or lower the cost of premium?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Jones View Post
    I have bought the special sponsor. I consider it a subscription fee.
    I dont mind paying £5 per month to play Top Eleven.

But, this month, to complete the special sponsor awards, I must buy tokens to get a youth player over 120%.
    I must buy tokens to get a player up to 150%.
    I must buy Hot Shots to reach 6500 Playstyle points.

You have my money Nordeus, and now you want more?

Please make all of the special sponsor tasks available without the need to buy - or lower the cost of premium?
    Some of quests are not mention to be for small cashers or free play, personaly dont know why, becouse big ones anyway buying all steps with tokens not doing quests
    I got 13000 playstyle points on hot shots hiting 6500 reward with x2 ball :-)

Addicted
    You don't really have to finish all tasks to complete the sponsor, i personally don't invest in the youth academy but many people do, but i ussually train players for more than 150% so i din't find those missions very absurd or money traps.

About the 6500 pts in the lucky shots there i totaly agree eith you, wither you get very lucky or you have to invest

Personaly this season i bouht 1-2 levels for 25 tokens each so i could get faster to the 4x association multiplier and for the +1 video in the 3 first videos, some times its cheaper than going for some crazy missions

Probably cheaper to use tokens to skip levels than to spend on completing the task itself. I personally think everything in YA is too expensive. Most would invest some tokens getting playstyle boosters and complete that 6500 task while at it. 150 quality isn’t difficult to hit if you watch ads for greens daily.

Addicted
    People about the 6500 task, it is possible to complete it with the frenzy prizes...