Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: King events

Apprentice

King events

What where is happening with this event, meant to start yesterday, and no show

It's running now, or at least it is for me. But the clock is odd. It took about literally 3 seconds for the clock to get to 26 mins, then it did the same again from 55 to 70, that took about 2 seconds. Not complaining, speeds things up a bit although it doesn't leave much time to make changes

Addicted
    Yeah some bugs this season, its hasn't been nice for the players

Apprentice
    I don't know what part of the world you guys are playing from, but we unlucky c""ts are in the UK and we are not getting it in Scotland, One of these days things will go right for once. MAYBE?????????

I'm Glasgow mate

weird. did you click join King of Kings the past 2 days when there're "click to register" blabla popped up? if you didn't you're out of luck.
    also when they 1st made the KoK, only top8 teams in league last season can play it (to punish tankers). not sure if somehow they applies that old rules again or not..

Apprentice
    maybe thats what happened Jar, pish rules tho

tbh, KoK event is something that you can easily leave out. it only rewards top3 and only the final victor win biggest prize which is tokens and 8* striker. for me that reward is useless, i just want tokens or jersey. and their logo is..mehh

The 2nd king event is really taking away from from the 3D experience. Matches are 5 minutes long ...39mins of each half roll by before seeing any action. A marquee event should be given more play time. Disappointing!!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Rookie
    What a utter joke its been KOK matches last next to no time goals all scored in last 5 mins of each half, with the last 5 mins also seemingly lasting forever.and once again the 2nd stage i have not one single side below 125% absolute joke really don't know why i bother playing it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast