Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Please -- give us goal replays, not offside replays

Is that on mobile?
    On desktop, you get just 2 options -- match report or leave match.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan Kao Reka View Post
    Is that on mobile?
    On desktop, you get just 2 options -- match report or leave match.
    I played on both mobile and tablet, both also no replays. That guy who said got replay is talking crap. Must be a troll who has nothing better to do. I also saw a giant alien spaceship zooming past Statue of Liberty yesterday.

yes you can replay highlights of any match provided you stay still watching that match and dont go out from that live match til 90mins.
    if you only join that match at last minute and there're no highlights during your stay, then the match will just ends that way without the option to replay highlights.
    for example here the match finish 5-0 but since i join the match at around 60mins and no goals after that so i cant see the any other replay, if i watch from 1st minute yes i can rewatch/share other goals and highlights of the game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please -- give us goal replays, not offside replays-fukdeus-3-.jpg  
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-31-2022 at 06:25 PM.

Apprentice
    Attachment 139935
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I played on both mobile and tablet, both also no replays. That guy who said got replay is talking crap. Must be a troll who has nothing better to do. I also saw a giant alien spaceship zooming past Statue of Liberty yesterday.
    STFU, have you read your dumba$$ comments on here?

Screenshots from 2 different matches below?
    Playing on iphone and ipad, i’m sure you are playing on crappy android devices.
    Like the other guy said, you have to be watching the match and finish watching the match to get that menu
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please -- give us goal replays, not offside replays-a01b88a6-954a-45b8-9aea-1dd9b9a26fbb.jpg   Please -- give us goal replays, not offside replays-c38cb587-a4ee-4ed4-9998-1d60afbce8a6.jpg  
    Last edited by Julandron; 09-01-2022 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    Attachment 139935

STFU, have you read your dumba$$ comments on here?

Screenshots from 2 different matches below?
    Playing on iphone and ipad, i’m sure you are playing on crappy android devices.
    Like the other guy said, you have to be watching the match and finish watching the match to get that menu
    that's a bit harsh. anyway i found the problems.

i recently purchase android phone, motorola to be precise.
    it comes with stock android and it has this thing call motorola gametime.

in apple it's just like assistive touch menu floating around the screen, and this apps can screen record, screenshot, connect to twitch, block calls, text etc.

and this is probably the reason why the rewatch/share menu isnt available to some android users.

you guys should mention your device so nodeus can find a work around this to help make this function and feature available to all.
    my device is moto g82 with android version 12.

Please -- give us goal replays, not offside replays-moto-gametime.jpg

edited: nah nvm, i finally re-read the old announcement, this rewatch/share option is only available to iOS/apple user only
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 12-26-2022 at 03:31 PM.

Okay to watch opponent goals in replay during the match would be annoying af

Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    Okay to watch opponent goals in replay during the match would be annoying af
    is it as annoying as this goal tho?

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post

Over the years, Te has been a great teacher. It taught me something no one else did. Tolerance.
    But the temptation to toss and stomp on my phone remains heavy.
    https://gfycat.com/creativemajesticamericanbobtail
    Last edited by xander; 12-28-2022 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post

Ah, I remember when goals like that used to be scored. Was fun when it was you scoring though :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12