Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Very true. Quite expensive for me. I try to look for those that require more blues. It's the only resource I have a little extra. Free would be nice for those who missed it last season. Like a free trial. No better time than now before our tough matchups
    i think they'll give out free coach(es) for a long duration and probably with low skill gain for some few day

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    i think they'll give out free coach(es) for a long duration and probably with low skill gain for some few day
    Are there any difference between the gold ones and the normal ones?

Wow!! I´m returning to game after 10 years. I get a free attack trainer x15 and put 15 players in training.
    I read now i have to sign new contract for all 15?
    wooooooot!!!!
    It´s amazing loooooooool!!!
    Now i have 15 players in squad for play until the players returning, well was a bad idea i think, it´s funny for Nordeus.

Sorry for my english.

Hey, anybody can explain how works the player´s academy?
    I have a player with 100% level but when i take a look to the report of the academy, it shows 94% +2%, i dont understand this, the player is lowering habilities?

How starts the training
    How shows the report after 5 days of training

It shows completed and the percentage showing is lower than the start of training.

And i have another 14 players trainng and have no reports of nobody of them.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Belcegor View Post
    Hey, anybody can explain how works the player´s academy?
    I have a player with 100% level but when i take a look to the report of the academy, it shows 94% +2%, i dont understand this, the player is lowering habilities?

How starts the training
    How shows the report after 5 days of training

It shows completed and the percentage showing is lower than the start of training.

And i have another 14 players trainng and have no reports of nobody of them.

Mmm... You can check first for the picture date. Is it new or the old one? The player age is 20/21?

[Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-screenshot_20220922-100504.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-screenshot_20220922-100457.jpg
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 09-22-2022 at 03:10 AM.

Mmmm.... Now i understand the problem, was my fault, the report is one season old, i dont remember that player was trained before.
    Sorry for your time and thanks.

Rookie
    I can not believe. I have a team value of 132 and I lose to teams of 104, 107, 114. I think I play with the reserves and the team of 103 comes out and that's it. I can't stand your teasing anymore. many irregularities.... why are we still investing money and time?!? maybe the moderators can tell me too👀

The value of a team is not all in this game, but it´s a great part.
    Formation, positioning, play system, morale, fatigue, RNG, etc... impact in your team.

Addicted
    Hi @Taliyah25,

I had earned reward of a free Player Academy coach from Draw Frenzy event. I didn't use it yet. I have 2 questions about it as follows;

1) Is it possible to use this coach at the last day of the season(Day 28) like it's already explained in info bar?

2) If I sent my player to Player Academy training in last Day 28, would he be counted as part of team and would be included in the calculation of team's AvQ for the next season draws?

Thanks.
    [Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-20221005_182541.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hi @Taliyah25,

I had earned reward of a free Player Academy coach from Draw Frenzy event. I didn't use it yet. I have 2 questions about it as follows;

1) Is it possible to use this coach at the last day of the season(Day 28) like it's already explained in info bar?

2) If I sent my player to Player Academy training in last Day 28, would he be counted as part of team and would be included in the calculation of team's AvQ for the next season draws?

Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20221005_182541.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	140009
    i dont think they will let you use academy coach in last day.
    they dont offer us that in training section on last day because people can manipulate it to make you look like this player didnt sign to the club.
    but you can try. i want to see what happens.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast