Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!

[Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-wn.jpg

Training routine is a big part of every Manager’s journey towards success. The Top Eleven 2023 release introduces a brand new training space that provides Managers with more options to give their players focused trainings and bring their training routine to the next level - Player Academy!

The Player Academy is located in the Training section and available for all Managers who have reached the Training Level 25.

[Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-wn_03.jpg

The app versions that support the feature are Top Eleven 23.0 and above, so make sure you’re playing the game on supported versions.

PLAYER ACADEMY COACHES

[Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-wn_05.jpg

The Player Academy is a training space where you can find a number of specialized coaches that can be used to give your squad members individual focused trainings.

The Coaches tab is where you can find available options that refresh every 2 days throughout the season. From Drill sessions and Skill seminars to Training camps, each type of Player Academy Coach provides a unique improvement of different skills and more control over the way you can develop your players.

When you tap on the coach, you can see which set of skills they are specialized in improving. While some help improve a specific set of skills from one category like Attack or Defense, others give mixed trainings. Your job as a Manager is to plan and use the opportunity to develop your players as it suits your club and managerial style.

[Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-wn_01.jpg

PLAYERS IN TRAINING

To use a coach and send a player to training, select a coach and tap on the + button to open a list of eligible players for that training. Mark a player to see his current stats and get a preview of his stats upon the completed training in Player Academy. Once you’ve made your pick, tap on the “Start training” button. Have in mind that some coaches can be used to train any player, while others may require a player to fulfil specific conditions such as a specific role, age or quality. Additionally, a coach cannot be assigned to a player who has an expiring contract, is injured, involved in a trade, being sold, unsigned or loaned.

Depending on the coach type and the intensity of his training, the duration of the training can vary from one to multiple days.

While training in the Player Academy, your player will be absent from your squad and won’t be able to participate in matches, transfers or other parts of the game. Player Academy training cannot be canceled by any means, it must be finished for the player to return to your squad. Make sure to have this in mind when planning your training sessions and squad setup for upcoming matches.

In the "In Training" tab you can track the progress of your ongoing trainings and see how much time is left for the training to be completed.

[Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-wn_04.jpg

PLAYER ACADEMY TRAINING REPORT

In the upper right corner of the Player Academy you can access reports of previously completed trainings in the Player Academy. Check them out to get a full overview of your training sessions and their effectiveness.

Once the Academy training is complete, your player will return to your squad and be available to participate in the matches and other club activities. To include him in your next match, make sure to update your lineup before it starts.

Keep an eye out for new coaches regularly throughout the season to make the most out of these specialized trainings!

Hit the training ground today and best of luck on the Top Eleven 2023 touchline!

Hi Nordeus,
    Can you give me please a single reason to Invest in this new feature ?
    https://prnt.sc/9iRWmqZpXNbz
    Or is it addressed just to certain players in the squad e.g. 100% average and less ? As it stands I can gain more for this player by playing a friendly and It doesn't cost 92 tokens and 76 greens and it also doesn't Block me from using the player for 10 days which is almost half a season.

Kind thanks
    Last edited by AndreiTE; 08-23-2022 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Foegot to ask a question
    JohnnyEye and efc123 like this.

Banned
    how does is it make sense to have players unavailable to play matches for x amount of days just to train? this is pointless.
    Subject 117 and efc123 like this.

Apprentice
    Such a dumb feature. Top 11 topped itself yet again
    efc123 likes this.

Famous
    Tankers rejoice! Nordeus/Take Two have remembered you!
    efc123 and Sinany03 like this.

Addicted
    Would they introduce something useful at last? And not bargain. Im tired of these scam updates.
    Since 2017 they introduce only pile of ****

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Would they introduce something useful at last? And not bargain. Im tired of these scam updates.
    Since 2017 they introduce only pile of ****
    This one takes the cake ... Producers and Product Owner should be fired asap for wasting budget and resources for a useless feature that had zero thought behind it.
    How in this earth did they think that Blocking users from using their players for 10/26 days while at the end of the season players drop 20% in all skills was a good idea ? Do your employees even play or understand this game ?
    efc123 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreiTE View Post
    This one takes the cake ... Producers and Product Owner should be fired asap for wasting budget and resources for a useless feature that had zero thought behind it.
    How in this earth did they think that Blocking users from using their players for 10/26 days while at the end of the season players drop 20% in all skills was a good idea ? Do your employees even play or understand this game ?
    I think that the idea is to make a trade-off between a (free!) upgrade of your player and the unavailability for a few days. I mainly play to be competitive in association matches. Since the 3 day training is finished before the next association tournament, it seems worthwhile to do the training. In this phase of the season (group matches CL and easy cup games) I can afford to miss a good player for a few days.

For longer trainings I don’t see the point of investing. The costs are comparative to manual training in terms of % gained. In manual training you can better pick the skills and you won’t loose your player for many days.

Addicted
    The only way I see myself using this feature is when I’m out of Cup and/or CL and I don’t have a crucial match on league. And only the free one that lasts 2-3 days. I’m definitely not blocking my best players longer or during crucial part of the tournaments.

Nice future just need to avoid promotion for 3-4 seasons
    then promote and voila you have a monster team for asso's!

But wait...
    [Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-screenshot_1.jpg
    60 greens for 2%... in one skill i ll pass
    Last edited by Rizla; 08-24-2022 at 02:08 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast