Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    i dont think they will let you use academy coach in last day.
    they dont offer us that in training section on last day because people can manipulate it to make you look like this player didnt sign to the club.
    but you can try. i want to see what happens.
    It's very valuable reward. I don't want to ruin it after some misunderstanding. It's better for me to use it on last day 28 to escape AvQ boost of my team.

Would be even better if we hear an official confirmation from admins. @Taliyah25

Addicted
    Ok. I had determined to use my coaches on perfect spot time for me rn, no crucial fixtures ahead for a while, but i have to use it in order to ensure completing 24h player progress before tough matches will start tomorrow.

I got confirmed that you will be able to use your free reward PA coaches at the end of the season as it says. Unluckily it was too late to learn it. I hope i won't be struggled with unexpected boosted team AvQ for the next season draws.
    [Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-20221006_153508.jpg

Addicted
    PA testimonials: Left 14 players before adding free reward Player Academy coaches to high AvQ players in order to slightly reduce team AvQ at the last day of the season(Day 28). I think this was not a smart strategy. System quickly allowed me send my player to training in progress even if there were not enough players remaining(13) in my squad. Apparently, the players who are at PA will be included in team's AvQ for next season draws.

The training will spill over into the next season. Bear in mind that your player's star will be re-adjusted depending on your league position this season.
    [Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-addtext_11-06-05.52.56.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    PA testimonials: Left 14 players before adding free reward Player Academy coaches to high AvQ players in order to slightly reduce team AvQ at the last day of the season(Day 28). I think this was not a smart strategy. System quickly allowed me send my player to training in progress even if there were not enough players remaining(13) in my squad. Apparently, the players who are at PA will be included in team's AvQ for next season draws.

The training will spill over into the next season. Bear in mind that your player's star will be re-adjusted depending on your league position this season.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AddText_11-06-05.52.56.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	140150
    ahh. here we thought got a new way to manipulate draw.
    guess need to stick with the old skool way.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    ahh. here we thought got a new way to manipulate draw.
    guess need to stick with the old skool way.
    Old school is better, I agree.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarOv View Post
    Old school is better, I agree.
    Yeah it seems to be, but the devil's always in the details.
    Digging it like the reader those little box ads.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567