Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    From what I read, gotta sack a player to stay within 28 player cap. Doesn't seem like cash is required. Will be trying this end of season to see if it helps with lowering quality. Hope they have cheap options available during the last days.
    the requirement for players to go to academy it has to be 20+ and have contract more than a year. since the player i want to send to academy initially on his last year contract i have to extend his contract 1st so that do use cash. which i dont care losing.

also there're free coach that's consume 13days now, just enough to get your player back at final week and if you do have 28players probably will have it unsigned back.
    i dont think they will gives out coaches on final week that'll have players out til next season because that'll break the game, like you and others think bout, something that can manipulate your team % without the players academy

Apprentice

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by AndreiTE View Post
    This one takes the cake ... Producers and Product Owner should be fired asap for wasting budget and resources for a useless feature that had zero thought behind it.
    How in this earth did they think that Blocking users from using their players for 10/26 days while at the end of the season players drop 20% in all skills was a good idea ? Do your employees even play or understand this game ?
    The losing 20 percent has been a sore point since the beginning and now they come up with this ridiculous idea.

well atleast it have goals score from rebound now.

but for god sake please remove that "var".
    initial offside is good enough! we dont need new unneeded addition that will waste our time in this game

Apprentice
    Yeah, agreed on the VAR. how stupid.
    But now this has created more bugs, substitutions now are taking forever again and in the video rewatch at the end of the match, the goals scored from rebounds don’t have any details (scorer, etc)
    Amateur hour at Nordeus per usual

The player academy is one of the most useless ideas ever seen. Why do I have to train my player for 21 days, when the season lasts 28 days?
    Just another trick that favors the teams that tank every year. Rubbish.
    You REALLY have to reward whoever gets promoted every year. Definitely not giving him money, because everyone knows that from season 20 money is totally useless.

P.S. Season 88. Relegated very few times, but for what purpose?
    Last edited by Baron Von Gorzien; 09-11-2022 at 09:51 AM.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Addicted
    Is Releasing of Top Eleven 23 finished? It was just for player academy?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Is Releasing of Top Eleven 23 finished? It was just for player academy?
    also the useless goal var offside review. and the addition of rebound goals/double save/misses. well that's it

Can we get some free short duration coaches. Been awhile since we had a free option. We are all very broke, power training hpp ain't cheap

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Can we get some free short duration coaches. Been awhile since we had a free option. We are all very broke, power training hpp ain't cheap
    there're actually a lot of 1day coach everyday in the training.
    but when you look at the boosters used & the skill gain it's not worth it.
    but whoever that have tons of boosters and no time should use it. rather than just collect the boosters and never used it

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    there're actually a lot of 1day coach everyday in the training.
    but when you look at the boosters used & the skill gain it's not worth it.
    but whoever that have tons of boosters and no time should use it. rather than just collect the boosters and never used it
    Very true. Quite expensive for me. I try to look for those that require more blues. It's the only resource I have a little extra. Free would be nice for those who missed it last season. Like a free trial. No better time than now before our tough matchups

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast