Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!

Might be useful as an option before we powertrain new recruits. Gaining is bad above 200 and non existent at 300. What is the cap on attributes in player academy, 250? And will we have it from day 1 of season going forward?

I expect more gaining for 10 days using 20 year old FT. I can improve the highlighted skills more just by using the daily 48 condition replenishment.

[Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-5d293b19-74e8-4dfd-8b5b-fc35db299970.jpg
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 08-24-2022 at 04:37 AM.

this is what youth academy coach should be! instead all we get from youth coach is overall training that's wasting on unused skills.
    make this feature available to youth academy then i'll start praising top11 & nodeus again.
    else this new feature is big thumbs down!

Famous
    This is good in principle.... but the tankers... are loving this feature

This is the most stupid thing aded to game. But, it is perfect for TANKERS. Let me explain, if I send my player to train than he cant play games. Season is 28 days, and my player lose 20% after that, so why would I use this?

Make this thing available for Academy players.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    this is what youth academy coach should be! instead all we get from youth coach is overall training that's wasting on unused skills.
    make this feature available to youth academy then i'll start praising top11 & nodeus again.
    else this new feature is big thumbs down!
    very much this. useful in the academy, horrible in your first team. i'll use the free coaches for bench players that i don't mind missing for a few days, but i won't use it on a starter that is important to my season.

edit: and i do like that it frees up a spot in the squad when you send the player to training. since i usually carry a full squad, in the past when i've won a player in an event i would sell one of my players that i use for daily bonus training just so that i can sign and sell that player. now i'll just send a player to training and then sign the free player to sell.
    Last edited by royalarsenal; 08-24-2022 at 02:24 PM.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    very much this. useful in the academy, horrible in your first team. i'll use the free coaches for bench players that i don't mind missing for a few days, but i won't use it on a starter that is important to my season.

edit: and i do like that it frees up a spot in the squad when you send the player to training. since i usually carry a full squad, in the past when i've won a player in an event i would sell one of my players that i use for daily bonus training just so that i can sign and sell that player. now i'll just send a player to training and then sign the free player to sell.
    This seems like a weird bug. So you have 28 players, send a player to training and sign a new player. What will happen when the training is finished? Will you have 29 players in your squad?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    This seems like a weird bug. So you have 28 players, send a player to training and sign a new player. What will happen when the training is finished? Will you have 29 players in your squad?
    no. i described a specific scenario where I have 28 players in my squad and I participate in an event and earn a 7 star player or whatever (or even buy a player form the auction with a full squad). normally he wouldn't be signed and it would let me know I have 7 days to sign him. well I had a player in training and signed a player and he went straight into the team, I was surprised because I was expecting to have to sell a player in order to free up a spot. I sold the awarded 7 star player right away and he was gone within a couple hours so my squad is back to showing 27/28 so when my player is finished training he will take that 28th spot. now what would happen if i didn't sell the player? maybe my in training player would be the one that isn't signed and I have 7 days to do it. who knows.

[Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!

Yet another rip off!

Nice idea, badly thought out, can’t see why some of my players particularly the youngsters can’t do the academy training. Biggest moan though is the greed. 54 tokens and then 92 tokens after the free slot. Common Nordeus cut it out!!!! You’ve a great game don’t milk it into oblivion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    no. i described a specific scenario where I have 28 players in my squad and I participate in an event and earn a 7 star player or whatever (or even buy a player form the auction with a full squad). normally he wouldn't be signed and it would let me know I have 7 days to sign him. well I had a player in training and signed a player and he went straight into the team, I was surprised because I was expecting to have to sell a player in order to free up a spot. I sold the awarded 7 star player right away and he was gone within a couple hours so my squad is back to showing 27/28 so when my player is finished training he will take that 28th spot. now what would happen if i didn't sell the player? maybe my in training player would be the one that isn't signed and I have 7 days to do it. who knows.
    You mean yes. You ask the exact same question as I did. What happens when a player comes back from training and the squad is full with 28 different players?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast