Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By _Renaldo_
  • 1 Post By drazen vtc

Thread: Fairness against unbalanced teams.

Fairness against unbalanced teams.

I honestly think something should be done to make the game fair and much more realistic when playing against a team you’re stronger than but just because they have 2-3 strong players thats enough to make them win. Not only that, sometimes they have a crazy formation with one central defender… but just because they have 2-3 strong players thats enough for them to secure a win. Thats not fair, not cool.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by _Renaldo_ View Post
    I honestly think something should be done to make the game fair and much more realistic when playing against a team you’re stronger than but just because they have 2-3 strong players thats enough to make them win. Not only that, sometimes they have a crazy formation with one central defender… but just because they have 2-3 strong players thats enough for them to secure a win. Thats not fair, not cool.
    not worry, soon you will be explained that this game not follow real life football, it is too complicated to program it, instead you get algoritams that decide is your 140% player with penalty kick spec will score PK against 85% goalie without any skill or he is scare you to shoot on his hands
    JohnnyEye likes this.

I understand its just a game but still, my overall team may be 115% playing against a team thats 95% but just because he has 2-3 players 140% and higher he will win. So therefore i should only focus on 3 players(GK, DMC/MC, ST) and forget the rest of my squad?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by _Renaldo_ View Post
    I understand its just a game but still, my overall team may be 115% playing against a team thats 95% but just because he has 2-3 players 140% and higher he will win. So therefore i should only focus on 3 players(GK, DMC/MC, ST) and forget the rest of my squad?
    Yes, if you can maybe 4 or 5, forget about "balance team" this game is not follow real football, if yes then GK need strength, for example.

Addicted
    _Renaldo_ the criteria must not be the overall team quality, if you have a Ronaldo ou a Messi on your team, even if i'm the defender you could easly win.

Unfortunatly Nordeus thinks like you and clearly benifits % over diferenciated players